“One of the finest restaurants in the Asheville area”
Review of Frankie Bones - CLOSED

Frankie Bones
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hendersonville Rd
Description: A walk through the door into The Fabulous Frankie Bones Restaurant & Loungetakes you back to the carefree style of the early 1960'sand its restaurants in the big cities across America.At Frankie Bones, snappy sounds, high back burgundy leather booths, an award-winning menu and first class service are the recipe for an experience to remember.
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Our recent visit was the fourth in the past two years, and we continue
to be pleased with both the quality of the food and the service.

Our party of four ordered separate entrees and we all remarked that we
would order that entrée again (my gauge for wanting to return to a
restaurant).

We weren't rushed (another indicator whether or not we come back) and
our server checked on us at frequent intervals, keeping our drinking glasses
full.

The owner first opened Frankie Bones in Hilton Head, so he gained some
valuable experience in restaurant management when he opened this location.

I don't think that there is an entrée on its menu that would be a disappointment.

1  Thank fussytravellerman

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

You should visit this restaurant. I am writing this review to let one and all know that there is little to complain about - as long as you don't like steak.
Don't get me wrong, the steak was cooked exactly to my liking. I took a chance ordering a steak marinated in coffee. DO NOT get it if you love a good cut of meat. Well, if you love coffee - flavored everything then go for it.
The service was great. Travis was attentive, knowledgeable and pleasant. The atmosphere was quiet.
My wife had the lobster macaroni. Great.
Give it a try, but they don't have a grounds to put that steak on the menu.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We enjoyed our 19th anniversary dinner at Frankie Bones. The food, atmosphere and service was unbelievable. From the moment we walked in the door we knew we were in a very special restaurant. We enjoyed the food and service so much we had to return for another fine meal before we left the Asheville-Hendersonville area. We will definitely go back each time we are in the area.

1  Thank Garland95
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Frankie Bones is a sought-after dinner restaurant in south Asheville. The food is wonderful and there's live music in the bar area most nights. On Thursdays, there are $4 martinis. Try the salmon- you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank JayneTrip
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

I had the best experience at the Asheville location. The roasted chicken flat bread was amazing! As was the cobb salad. Which I might add could feed 5 people. I highly suggest only ordering the 1/2 size. My server was Amanda, and she was great. She was very polite and knowledgeable. I will definitely be back.