“Outstand brunch for Mother's Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Frankie Bones - CLOSED

Frankie Bones
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hendersonville Rd
Description: A walk through the door into The Fabulous Frankie Bones Restaurant & Loungetakes you back to the carefree style of the early 1960'sand its restaurants in the big cities across America.At Frankie Bones, snappy sounds, high back burgundy leather booths, an award-winning menu and first class service are the recipe for an experience to remember.
Asheville, NC
“Outstand brunch for Mother's Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stopped in today with a party of 5 for Mother's Day brunch. All entrees were truly outstanding starting with the fresh donuts with strawberry preserves which we shared as an "appetizer". There was a lot of tasting of each others meals and I can truly say that the bacon pancakes, quiche, ham and broccoli omelet, and french toast were equally good. Service was good as usual. I will definitely return to try other brunch items.

ft mitchell, ky
“A very comfortable and relaxing evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

We ended up here because we couldn't get a timely reservation at our first choice Curate. Ashville had suddenly filled up on a Thursday night. We went to our trusty front desk staff at the Doubletree Biltmore and they recommended this place because I was craving a rib-eye steak. They made a reservation for us and off we went down the road for about 2 miles. We settled into a wide comfy booth.

It was the exact thing the 4 of us were looking for after walking around the Biltmore Gardens for 6 hours. Frankie Bones is obviously Frank Sinatra and the restaurant was decorated with his memorabilia. The bar/lounge had a guitar player giving an excellent and subdued performance that was not intrusive to our conversation.

I had my rib-eye perfectly medium rare but plain and not their house specialty coffee marinated version. Others had ribs, fish, etc and very much enjoyed them.

After we got over some confusion with the waitress that we wanted malty beers and not hoppy we received good ones that we reordered The waitress was most accommodating and friendly.

We noticed the guitar player packing up at 9pm but hadn't noticed their closing hour was 9. We finished up about 925 and were not rushed at all to move out. Only after going though the door did we notice their closing time

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I went last Saturday night (reservations advised) and we both had the pot roast. Mine was fine, but his was very fatty and grissly.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Been there 6 times”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

I still find it very average. Not fine dining and nor the cost but good food. I look at all the rating and the servers asking me to rate them not know I already have. Why fish for comment or post your own!?! IP addresses are the same for a lot of the reviews under different names. Most of use are stupid when it comes to things like that but some people are not. Just keep doing what your doing and you will eek out an income.

TheBorris, Owner at Frankie Bones, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
First, let me say thank you for dining with us six times. While I am disappointed to see your three reviews all state average, I am thankful for your business and feedback as we continue to try and be the best possible restaurant we can be for our guests.

I did wish to address one issue I had with your most recent review. It seems you imply we post our own reviews from the same IP address, yet, without knowing whether a guest has or will review us, ask for their unbiased opinions to be shared online.

I assure you it is the latter and not the former. Trip Advisor has stringent deterrents in place to filter out fraud (feel free to check their website out for more info), which is why it takes days between your post being submitted and it being visible. As you have posted three times on our business, so may have others.

While I would love to simply do great food and deliver genuine hospitality, in 2013 we as a business have to be aware that guests can and will share their experiences online for all to see, and it can influence others' decisions. I have chosen to embrace this and have asked my staff to let our guests know we are would love to hear from them and that we encourage their online reviews. If it is bad, my hope is we can learn and improve and maybe even get in touch with the guest. If it is good, which I am confident it will almost always be, I am thankful people would take their time to share it with others.
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Very enjoyable meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Came here for a special occasion and had a really enjoyable meal. The waiter was very accommodating and attentive - I was able to order sangria despite it not being on the menu. The food was really good - it started with good bread and herb butter. I got a steak, which was cooked just the way I wanted, with really good mashed potatoes. The place felt very nostalgic - with pictures of Frank Sinatra and music from that era. It's a little out of the way from downtown Asheville, but is worth the trip.

• Visited April 2013