“ENDLESS SHRIMP - IT'S ON!!!!!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #184 of 800 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My family went to Red Lobster mainly for the Endless Shrimp feast, except my husband who is a "meat (steak) and potatoes" man. We had a wonderful waitress who kept the shrimp dishes coming and our drinks filled. Cute sense of humor too! We had a selection of five different shrimp dishes and they were all wonderful and a good price at $15.99 per person (plus drink & tax). My husband enjoyed his NY strip steak and it was cooked to his satisfaction. In my opinion, it was a little pricey at $22.99 because you can go to Longhorn or Texas Roadhouse for a little less - of course they are regular steakhouses. We had a very enjoyable evening as my daughter, grand-daughter and myself wait all year for the Endless Shrimp!

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Had lunch at this restaurant and it was the best service I have received at any restaurant in a long time. The server I had was so attentive and just a very pleasant person. The food was awesome. I had the lunch create your own special with Crispy Fish and Shrimp Scampi with baked potato. Everything was great. I will be making this one of my regular stops in Asheville. I quickly figured out why the parking lot was packed mid afternoon on a Wednesday. Think I will be going back this weekend!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

This Red Lobster has made some great renovations. The building used to be open to the rafters which made the noise level extremely loud. You could hardly carry on a conversation. They have installed ceiling tiles and placed higher dividers between booths which gives greater privacy. The food is great as usual and service was excellent. Our server, who said he is originally from Arizona, was very attentive, courteous and friendly. He was very efficient and knew how to make people feel comfortable. I recommend this Red Lobster to anyone looking for quality seafood at reasonable prices.

1  Thank FrequentTraveler0308
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Having checked the restaurant out on TripAdvisor we had some doubts about trying it but it was handy to our hotel. The very tepid greeting we received at the door started to justify our concern. The menu was comprehensive and the food was good without being outstanding. However our waitress was obviously poorly trained and detracted from what could have been a good experience.

1  Thank wcraft
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Asked at our hotel where we could find a seafood restaurant in Asheville. They said the wasn't much in the area. We accidently found the Red Lobster. It wasn't listed in a google search or on Trip Advisor. The place was the best of the Red Losters I've been to. Very clean, great service, and great food. The staff is awesome especially our waitress Lori.

1  Thank bobbyshotgut