Clarion Inn Biltmore Village
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$143
$107
$98
$80
Hampton.com
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$179
$152
Aloft.com
  • Pool
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$109
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$209
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
$259
  • Restaurant
$349
Travelocity
All reviewstexas roadhousebiltmore villageroom was cleanno elevatorbusy roadparking is tightbiscuits and gravycontinental breakfastmain roadstay there againthe breakfast areawaffleswaffle makerup to datethird floorconvenient locationthe blue ridge parkway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 2, 2010

I've stayed here three different times--twice with a friend and once with my daughter-in-law and granddaughter. The crib they provided made a small room even smaller, but it was perfectly adequate. Once, we had an issue with the toilet not flushing properly and they were great about immediately switching our room. For the money, it's a good value. Do get a room around back because of the traffic noise. Be advised: the rooms are very small, but have very comfy beds, and they had most of the amenities I needed (internet, mini-fridge, cable TV). I would have liked a microwave. Decent breakfast--waffles, oatmeal, cereal, fruit, scrambled eggs, etc. This is a very convenient location for visiting Biltmore or the Blue Ridge Parkway. I just recommended this hotel to my brother and his wife who will be visiting Asheville this weekend.

Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 27, 2010

My husband and I stayed here two nights and had a relaxing timr. It is very convevient for acess to the BlueRidge Parkway! The hotel faces a busy street. so if you have trouble with street noise, ask for a room in the back. The breakfast area is a little cramped, but it is good. Overall. we would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2010

If you are planning to visit The Biltmore Estate, this hotel is very close, less than a 5 minute drive.
We stayed in a room with a king size bed. The room was sufficiently large, but the bathroom seemed a bit cramped. The hotel faces a busy street, so there will be some street noise if you are on that side of the hotel, it did not keep us awake though. It's also in a awkward parking lot/driveway situation with the restaurant next door. The complimentary breakfast was fine, pretty standard among these types of hotels, however the dining area is small and crowds easily. Overall, this hotel was a decent deal for the location.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2010

Why on earth would this hotel be given only 2.5 stars (Hotwire's rating)? I don't want to proclaim that too loudly because the prices may go up, but really, this is every bit as nice as hotels for which I've paid more than twice as much as I paid here. Wi-fi access was seamless, everything was immaculate, there was no germ-infested comforter to worry about, water pressure in the shower was just right, the AC worked well and drowned out any road or pool noise, the breakfast was filling, and Mom was really impressed with my hotel selection. My ONLY critique is that the breakfast room was too small to accommodate all the good-value seekers who stayed there. Location can't be beat: less than half a mile from the entrance to Biltmore, and really close to charming Biltmore Village.

• Stayed: June 2010
Reviewed June 18, 2010

I booked this hotel on Hotwire for $70 per night. I had hoped to pay less, but given it was a Saturday night and the parking lot was full, I guess we got a good deal.
The hotel's rooms appear to have been recently refurbished - nice modern linens and towels. We had a room with 2 queen beds and a flat screen TV. Free breakfast and a computer with free printing (needed to print our Dollywood tickets!) in the breakfast room were great bonuses. Also high speed wireless internet available for free in the rooms.
The hotel is in a terrific location - really easy to get to off I-40 and close to Biltmore and a short drive to the Asheville downtown area with restaurants and shops. Our room was at the front but we were not bothered by traffic noise at all.
Would definitely stay here again. It exceeded my expectations of a budget motel.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends