Clarion Inn Biltmore Village
  • Restaurant
$104
$118
Homewood
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$93
Princess Anne Hotel(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$189
Renaissance Asheville Hotel(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$159
$144
Renaissance Hotels
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$277
$219
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
$279
Orbitz.com
$299
Travelocity
All reviewstexas roadhousebiltmore villageroom was cleanno elevatorbusy roadparking is tightbiscuits and gravycontinental breakfastmain roadstay there againthe breakfast areawaffleswaffle makerup to datethird floorconvenient locationthe blue ridge parkway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 20, 2011

The room wasn't lavish, but the hotel was everything we were looking for. Great value. Friendly, helpful staff, comfortable beds, well-appointed, clean, fresh-smelling, conveniently located. A good place to explore Asheville from, with a restaurant right next door (discounts via the hotel). It was also very quiet. My boyfriend and I stayed here three nights in a road trip across the country. They were the *only* hotel in our trip which was able to keep us in the same room after we decided to extend for a night. The one thing that was a little strange was that the entrance was a sharp turn up a very steep driveway, but we got used to it. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kerrydana
Reviewed October 18, 2011

People working there were very friendly. Breakfast buffet ok. Room was on the road side, but not noisy due to hum of ac. Only neg was access in and out. Through parking lot of Tx Roadhouse which was ok except hard to turn left when leaving.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank jtw1122
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I booked this hotel on Priceline. It was AWFUL! The bathroom had mold growing in it. The floors were disgusting and as I was going to sleep, my sister saw the first of many HUGE bugs!
We instantly packed our things into the car and went to the office to request a refund. Not only did the office refuse the refund, they told us they know about the bugs and there was no way to kill them. They were even in the office where the breakfast was served. After calling corporate, I was issued a refund and had to search for a new place to stay in the middle of the night. Go across the street to the DoubleTree! $20 more for WAY nicer rooms, without bugs!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Samantha B
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Enjoyed my stay at the Guesthouse inn in Asheville. I requested room in the back and they were very accommodating. It was very quiet. The room wasn't fancy but it was nicely furnished and everything was very clean.It's also close to downtown, about a 10 min ride straight up the road that the Inn is on. Would stay there again

Room Tip: It is on a busy street and I read that it can be noisy which is why I requested a room in the back. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 28, 2011

For a roadside inn on busy Hendersonville Road, this hotel was actually pretty good for the price. The room was better decorated and appointed than most hotels of this type, and although we didn't partake of it, the free breakfast looked very ample with a good assortment of hot and cold foods. The bathroom vanity was actually granite and the furnishings were above average.

I agree with some of the other reviewers that the staff seemed very disinterested, weren't very welcoming and give off the attitude that they really couldn't care less. However, I was not paying 4 star prices nor did I have 4 star expectations and other than when checking in, had nothing to do with them for the remainder of the stay. Remember this is a city that is very dependent on tourism and where most of the people encountered in restaurants and shops are extremely friendly.

Room Tip: Be very careful pulling out from the steep driveway onto Hendersonville Road. Drivers barrel down the road from the south. We had a room on the road side of the building and didn't feel that the traffic noise was bothersome, although it concerned us upon arrival.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple