“One of the best hotels we've stayed at while on the road.”
Review of Sleep Inn West

Sleep Inn West
Ranked #16 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Indian River, Michigan
“One of the best hotels we've stayed at while on the road.”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

This Sleep Inn was wonderful. After being on the road for 12 hours, we checked into a clean and very comfortable room. The king size bed was perfect and loved the shower alcove. Hotel location was central to restaurants and highways. We will keep this hotel at the top of our list to return to for an extended stay in the Asheville NC area.

• Stayed March 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This is the spot I've made up my mind to return to every time I head up to Asheville for business. Reasonable rates, clean rooms, friendly staff (thanks Scott for the complimentary water bottles as I checked out). I just can't find anything wrong with this place. A+ hotel.

1 Thank Jeff S
Cornelia, Georgia
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We stayed at this Sleep Inn on 3/1. We only needed to stay one night, so I didn't want to spend a lot of money for one night. The price was good for a great room. The room was small, but clean with a refrigerator and a microwave. The room also had a flat screen TV and it had a lot of cable channels, which was a surprise. Justin checked us in early and was very friendly. If we are in Asheville again, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Calhoun, Georgia, United States
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Second time staying at this wonderful hotel. Great location, service, & accommodations at great price in a beautiful and amazing town. If your planning a trip to Asheville and on a budget this is then place to stay.Will make it stay number 3 on my next trip to Asheville!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I made a reservation today for a co-worker to stay at this property tonight. Krutika at the front desk went above and beyond to help me with the reservation - she was professional, friendly and very helpful in helping me set up this reservation for my co-worker. She represents your property well and took care of this res for me so much faster and way more pleasant than most properties I deal with, so I am very grateful!!

Golden, Colorado
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Great hotel, great price, everything seems like a well-oiled machine. I wanted to mention something specific from when we were there that I didn't have a chance to let the management know about. The lady who served breakfast (Friday morning, 2/21) was fantastic. We overslept and I came down to the breakfast area well after the breakfast had closed. I was just there to get some coffee and juice, and I knew we had missed breakfast and were just planning on picking up some fast food at that point. I alerted her that I was leaving a cup down there while I carried a couple of other cups up to the room, just so she wouldn't throw it away. She asked me if I'd like a tray to be able to carry the three cups. I said sure, that would be great. Then she asked if I'd like some muffins or pastries or something for breakfast. Again, I said yes. She disappears into the kitchen for a minute, and I hear the microwave running. She brings me out a tray . . . complete with two plates of pastries, bananas, biscuits, eggs, and sausage. Wow! Now THAT is above and beyond for customer service. Thanks so much!

Greenville, North Carolina
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The staff at this hotel go above and beyond to be of service. When we found out our refrigerator didn't work they came within 10 minutes to check on it, offered to either remove and replace the fridge or hold any items in the fridge at the front desk. We chose the later. Then when we were going to dinner they offered us a discount coupon for the restaurant we had chosen. Plus when I asked about a chocolate restaurant in town Krutika gave us another choice of a new place she had heard of. The whole staff was friendly, informative and made us very comfortable. The rooms were attractive and quiet. The bathrooms were nice though I am not much for pocket doors. All in all, I would definitely stay here again and have included their phone # in my contacts for quick future reference.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family