Sleep Inn West
$88
Country Inn
$172
$157
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$93
Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$89
$118
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$93
$309
$278
Official Site
Renaissance Asheville Hotel(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$159
$144
Renaissance Hotels
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$277
$219
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
1,010 results
All reviewsfront deskchoice hotelsroom was cleanwafflestoilet and showerhard boiled eggswalk in showerwould definitely stay here againcracker barrelbiltmore estatefree breakfasthot breakfastthe breakfast areanice breakfastwaffle makerbiscuits and gravythird floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Asheville has very high hotel prices. We had good luck with other Sleep Inns and gave this one a try. The room was comfortable and the desk people were very nice and helpful. We were disappointed with breakfast. All the biscuits, sausages, and bacon were gone when we got to the breakfast room.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
SleepInnAGM, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn West, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments! We are glad you were pleased with our rooms and our staff, however I apologize that you found our prices too high. You stayed during Bele Chere weekend, a high-demand weekend during which tens of thousands of tourists come to town for a three-day festival and every hotel is sold out.

I also apologize for the problems you experienced during breakfast. I have shared your comments with our breakfast attendants to ensure that this shortage of our popular hot items does not happen again.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights. It is just 5 miles from the Biltmore and in a good location - just off the highway on the hill. The previous reviewer who mentioned the driveway was right - it is a little tricky and can be dangerous. Overall though, this was one of the cleanest hotels I've ever stayed in, and the staff was very courteous.

The rooms were spacious and the bed was pretty good - a little bit on the firm side for my wife's and my taste, but certainly could've been worse. There was a decent size fridge, a microwave, and a flat-screen TV.

The breakfast was very good. There were waffles, eggs, sausage/bacon, biscuits and gravy, bagels, muffins, danishes, and cereal. The coffee was good - Maxwell House, both in the eating area and the rooms. The girls who were working the breakfast did very well to keep everything stocked. The girl who worked Saturday morning was especially pleasant, though the one who worked Sunday morning was not.

For the money, this is a very good hotel. My wife and I were a little disappointed there wasn't a pool, but that wasn't priority #1 for our trip. We would recommend it to anyone looking for a clean and friendly hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind comments! I have shared them with my staff, and we really appreciate you taking the time to share them. We hope you'll stay with us again on your next trip to Asheville!

Reviewed July 30, 2011

It is very clean, great breakfast room, cookies in the evening and the staff is wonderful to us. They always remember us from previous visits so it feels like home to us. Good location for the Interstates.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Stayed here for one night...stop over on my way to Nashville therefore do not have an extensive review. The most important thing to me is cleanliness of my room...I was pleased. Added bonuses: ample free parking, refrigerator/microwave in room, newspaper available, and breakfast(more than just donuts/pasteries...to include waffles, boiled eggs, bananas) . I would be content to stay in a hotel of this caliber in all my travels.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 28, 2011

First let me say that the people working here, especially the young woman who is on the desk in the evening, were wonderful. The breakfast and location are fine for a visit to Asheville and the Biltmore. The rooms were typical motel rooms but unusual in that they didn't have baths in every room so I had to upgrade and pay more for a handicapped room to have a tub. The toilet paper felt like sandpaper, they really need to upgrade it!! Also the entrance way driving in is extremely dangerous, don't know how they planned it that way. Anyway, mostly a great place for a visit with just a few minuses.

Room Tip: Ask for a handicapped room facing the mountain on an upper floor especially if you like a tub.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It seems we met your expectations but did not exceed them, and I am sorry for that. I have shared your comments about the toilet paper with our general manager. We are aware that the driveway is a bit curvy and I wish there were something we could do to fix it, but we try to keep it well-lighted and of course advise everyone to take normal caution (low speed, etc.) in driving up and down it.

Many of our Sleep Inn hotels do have the oversized shower instead of shower/bath combos. I am sorry you were unpleasantly surprised by this fact. But as you mentioned, we do have several accessible rooms with a king bed that do have tubs for those who require them.

Thank you again for the time you took to share your comments!