“Great Hotel - Exceptional Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area

Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area
Ranked #14 of 63 Hotels in Asheville
Longview, Washington
“Great Hotel - Exceptional Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

We found the hotel staff very friendly and welcoming. The room was very clean and inviting. We were in Asheville to visit the Biltmore and needed a clean, comfortable place to stay and we were not disappointed. The front desk even provided stamps for our postcards! We truly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this hotel to travelers that are accustomed to a high standard.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ronald B
Loveslife56, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Ronald B.
Thank you for not only allowing us to be your home away from home, but also your first Trip Advisor Review! I am glad that we met and exceeded your expectations while you were visiting the Biltmore Estate. I am guessing that your timming was such that you were able to see the Estate in the snow which is truly a one of a kind experience. Thank you again for your patronage and we will look forward to assisting you should your travels bring you this way again. Barbara Kish / GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Carolina Girl
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

Although I didn't pick this hotel, I am so glad I stayed here. The hotel is in a convenient location directly off the highway and less than a mile from the mall. When driving up, I thought maybe I should've chosen Holiday Inn Express, but glad to stay here instead. The front desk staff made me feel extremely welcome and always courteous. The lobby was well kept and up-to-date furnishings. The room was very clean, almost looked like it had been recently refurbished. After doing my normal clean checks, it passed with flying colors. The bedding was comfortable and the room came with microwave and fridge. I didn't use the WiFi, but it was evidently AT&T because it continued to pop up on my phone.
The free breakfast was a full hot breakfast with bacon, eggs, waffles, potatoes and numerous bread selections, fruit and such. TV reception worked will for me.
The only downside was the pool and fitness center was being renovated and being this was in the winter time, there wasn't many more options to get a workout in.
No traffic noise either although it was close to the highway= good sleep!
Although WiFi is free, copies are 10 cents each.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Nai_Nai_Girl
MountianMagic, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Nai-Nai-Girl: Even though you did not originally pick our hotel, I can tell by your comments that we won you over with our friendly service and cleanliness! My team and I love that when it happens. I apologize for the pool being down. We are having a brand new non-slip surface put on the pool deck to ensure our guests safety. By the next time you visit, it will be up and running! Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your stay with us. Barbara Kish / GM
Western Springs, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

We prefer Hampton Inns when we travel and this location was up to the high standards we typically experience. The location was excellent with many options for dinner after check-in; the staff we met were friendly and courteous.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Tom P
Loveslife56, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Tom P.
Thank you on behalf of my team for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I appreciate that you are a loyal guest of Hampton Inns, and that we were able to provide you with both the quality and the service that you have come to expect from our brand. My desk Team really appreciated that you found them friendly and helpful, as they all want to share our wonderful area with all of our guests that express an interest. Have a wonderful Winter, and we look forward to being able to accomodate you again soon! Barbara Kish / GM
Greensboro, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

Great price with a relatively near distance from downtown. Pool and fitness room was temporarily closed because of construction and maintenance upgrades. Close to some food chain restaurants but not many. TV satellite reception was poor. Hotel was clean and smelled good.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Ricardo R
Dear Ricardo:
First I would like to extend my thanks to you that you selected our hotel to stay in while you were visiting Asheville from Greensboro. I am not certain why you experienced a problem with your TV, but you can be certain that I will look into it right away with our Cable provider. Thank you for understanding about the work being done in our pool area, we are constantly striving to bring our guests the best product possible, and we think that our new Pool Deck is going to do just that! Our Housekeeping team was please to learn that you appreciated the cleanliness of our hotel and comment on it. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon. Barbara KIsh / GM
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

We stayed for one night while passing through town. The main criteria was it must have an indoor pool which this hotel offered. The pool was large and clean and the furniture around it well kept. My kids loved it! The room, bathroom and lobby were also very clean. It would have been nice to have more options at breakfast and more places to sit and eat. It was Labor Day weekend so I understand they were busy, but it would have been nice to find a place to sit none the less. We will return since we had such a good experience last time.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the giant hotel sign fronting the road. It keeps the room glowing even wi...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Loveslife56, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Dear WLE212:
Thank you for stopping by! I always love to hear from our guests that select us on the spot, and learn that they had a great time and loved our team, and hotel as much as we do. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know that you loved us, and that we will see you on your next trip! Barbara Kish / GM
Winston Salem, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

We booked here at the recommendation of the Biltmore Staff as we did a package for the Candlelight Christmas. The staff here was so friendly and accommodating. Immediately felt very welcome at the hotel.

Breakfast every morning was really good with a great variety and helpful attendants keeping things replenished.

The indoor pool and hottub are so nice! The pool was larger than I expected, and the hot tub was the perfect temperature.

The rooms were very clean and comfortable, and the location is right off one of the main interstates with easy access to many locations around the area. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Loveslife56, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear Moderscarlett:
I wanted to thank you personally for all of the wonderful comments that you made in your review of our hotel. You can be certain that I will be sharing them with my team in tomorrow mornings huddle! The next time that you are visiting the Asheville area, we will be ready with the same awesome service, food and accommodations that you experienced on this trip! Travel well in 2014, Barbara Kish GM
Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great hotel. Would highly recommend. Would definitely come back and stay again. We like the location as well. Easy access to downtown and other areas that we were visiting. Staff was pleasant. We used the pool and hot tub and enjoyed the morning breakfast. Nice food selection. Rooms were quiet and more importantly clean!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Kathy B
Dear Kathy:
I wanted to thank you for taking your time to write a review on our hotel. Thank you for enjoying your stay with us, and especially mentioning the cleanliness of our rooms. It is very important to my Housekeeping Team Members that all of our guests have a place to stay that is clean and pleasant. Have a wonderful New Year, and thanks again! Barbara Kish / GM