“very nice hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 63 Hotels in Asheville
Decatur, Georgia
“very nice hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

This place is awesome. We were staying here while we were on a road trip and we had a great time,when we walked in the lobby the décor was modern and comfortable. The staff were incredible and the guest room was very modern and comfortable. They also have a very nice indoor pool and a precor fitness center. They also have a business center in the lobby, and continental breakfast was a delight, and has great choices. Over all in ashevile,i would recommend you stay at the Hampton inn Tunnel Road or the Hampton inn Biltmore Square.

Room Tip: try to get a room higher then the 1st floor.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank carson s
MountianMagic, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear Carson,
Loved your review of us, especially your photos! Awesome! Anytime you come on up from Georgia stop by and see us, we will be here with open arms, friendly smiles and a wonderful hotel. Have a great Summer and thanks for taking the time to review us! Barbara Kish / GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
atlanta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

The hotel was very nice-the room up to date and clean and the check in staff very efficient and pleasant. The breakfast had many items to choose from and all was very tasty and filling. I love Hamptons-they are always my go to hotel when available where I am traveling.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MountianMagic, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
John;
Thanks for your loyalty to our Hampton brand, and for staying with us! You are right, our guests know what to expect when they stay with us, and we strive every day to bring that to each of our guests! Have a wonderful Summer filled with great memories. Barbara Kish / GM
Tupelo, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Easy access from Interstate. Quiet Room. Comfortable Beds. Very nice breakfast. Friendly staff. Nice one night stay. Made the reservation from a AAA tour book. We were looking for an indoor pool area and breakfast. Hampton Inns have a great reputation so we booked it. The hotel met our expectations.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for selecting our hotel when you were visiting Asheville NC! It is always great to have a Girls Trip during the Suumer, and Asheville is a great destination. On behalf of my entire team thanks for liking what we do everyday, and we hope to see you again soon. have a fun filled Summer! Barbara Kish/ GM
Tullahoma, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

This Hampton Inn in Asheville, NC meets the standard that we expect from Hampton. Everything was clean and neat. The location was easy to find. The breakfast was a good start for the day. The check out process was very easy.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate your comments about our hotel, thank you for taking the time to let Trip Adviser how we are doing! Have a wonderful time this Summer. Barbara Kish/ Gm
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

The motel is located with easy on/off access to I-26 and is a good stop over on a trip south from the Shenandoah Valley or for visiting / exploring the Asheville area. The hotel is a reasonable drive to Biltmore Estate, Pisgah National Forest, North Carolina Arboretum, Downtown Asheville and the Blue Ridge Parkway.

The buildings appeared well maintained and the grounds were nicely landscaped. The motel is situated back from the street so road noise is not a problem. The indoor swimming pool area is relaxing with chairs and the pool is heated. This makes this a good stop even during the winter months.

The room was very clean and fresh and the beds comfortable with a choice of pillow types. It was good to see bedspread covers that are changed for each occupancy, something I would like to see more of in other hotels/motels.

The front desk staff was very courteous and helpful about getting to places and making suggestions for places to eat.

They have a nice breakfast that includes eggs and/or additional items which vary by day, fresh fruit as well as the typical waffles, muffins, toast and cereal. The breakfast staff was very pleasant and kept breakfast items filled so if you came toward the end of the breakfast you did not just end up with remnants.

While this is not a "destination resort" it is a clean, comfortable and convenient place to stay as a stop over or while you explore the area and is good value for the price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MountianMagic, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Norman: WOW! I can really tell that you want the TripAdvisor Family to know exactly what they will be experiencing / getting when they stay where you do. Thank you for your time and all of the great comments that you made regarding not only our hotel, but the team as well. In the end, it is the team that makes a hotel stay worth remembering and I am certainly glad this was the case for you and your family! I am a bit jealous though: I see form your sign on that you are from Baltimore home of some of the world's best crab cakes! Enjoy a couple for me and we will be waiting for you should your travels bring you to our beautiful city again! Safe travels filled with wonderful people. Barbara Kish / GM
Eureka
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed here on our way back to St. Louis from Myrtle Beach. Nice clean hotel. A little pricey for the area. My only complaint was the internet connectivity. We kept getting knocked off and got better connection at McDonald's.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Regina: Thanks for stopping in on your way back from the beach! I hope that you had a wonderful trip back to Saint Louis, I remember crossing the Mississippi and seeing the Arch for the first time...pretty awesome sight! I have contacted our Wireless provider and they have run some tests throughout the hotel and everything is on track, I am sorry that it was not while you were here. Give me a call the next time that you visit Asheville and I will be certain that you have a great time with us! Barbara Kish / GM
Yadkinville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Easy access from the interstate. Rooms very clean & comfortable. Staff helpful & pleasant. Would highly recommend this location. We were visiting Chimney Rock State Park & White water rafting on the Natahalia.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MountianMagic, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Trene T: On behalf of my entire team here at Hampton Inn / Asheville I want to thank you for positive comments about the cleanliness of our hotel and our ability to make our guests feel at home. I also saw that you did some Whitewater while you were in this area, I expect that with the recent rain, you had an awesome time! If you make your way back up to the beautiful mountains of Western NC again, we will be ready and waiting. Barbara Kish / GM