My husband had a union conference in Ashville and the Hamptons was one of the "over-flow" hotels for late reservations. The room was immaculate, air conditioner worked well, the bathroom newly remodeled and also immaculate, furnishings perfect, the beddings pristine and the mattresses very comfortable. I have a BAD back so if I was able to get comfortable & sleep, that's a "good thing". The room had a nice flat screen television, free wi-fi, but no refrigerator. The only problem I had was managment neglected to inform us at time of reservations & check-in that contractors were replacing the roof! The noise was so loud I requested to be moved from the 4th floor to another floor. They tried to accommodate us but it was still too noisey on the 2nd floor. Management made reservations for us at their sister hotel just down the street. AJ was a wonderful help and did all the hard work (transporting our luggage) on moving us to the other hotel. And Michael (I believe the mgr. name) also wonderful, helped and accommodated us with new reservations at their sister hotel. If it wasn't for the new roof construction, we would have stayed at the Hampton Inn Ashville. I also enjoyed using the whirl pool, sauna and patio which all areas were clean and hygienic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whatever brings you to wonderful and rare Asheville we're eager to have you stay with us at the Hampton Inn® Asheville-I-240 Tunnel Rd. We are perfectly and conveniently nestled amongst all of Asheville's most popular attractions, including the world famous Biltmore Estate and winery, historic downtown Asheville, and America's most scenic byway--the Blue Ridge Parkway. Once you've arrived at our hotel, you'll enjoy a lot of great amenities waiting for you in your room, including free high-speed internet access in every guest room, handy lap desks, and 32" HD flat-screen televisions. Our recently renovated Perfect Mix Lobby is a perfect marriage of vibrantly blended colors, creating a perfect space to mingle with friends, watch the big game on the oversized HD flat-screen television, or finish up the day's business on plush sofas or the communal table. Our guests also enjoy our complimentary On the House™ hot breakfast, featuring a variety of hot breakfast items and fresh Belgian waffles. If you're looking for relaxation, splash down in our newly renovated indoor pool, melt the day's stress away in our whirlpool spa or maintain your healthy lifestyle in our state of the art fitness center featuring all new Precor® equipment. When you're ready for some rest, hunker down for the night in our comfiest amenity yet, our Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed™. Come and experience for yourself the splendor of the Blue Ridge Mountains at the newly renovated Hampton Inn® Asheville-I-240 Tunnel Rd. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tunnel Road Hotel Asheville
- Hampton Inn Asheville Tunnel Rd
- Asheville Hampton Inn