$98
$89
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$109
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$89
Country Inn
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

$102
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

Sleep Inn Asheville - Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$76
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$99
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$168
$148
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$69
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$345
$260
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $322/night.

1,701 results
All reviewstunnel roadbreakfast staffshuttle serviceindoor poolfree shuttlecomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffthe breakfast areaclean roomscookieswould definitely stay here againwafflesa great stayconvenient locationbiltmore estatevery nice hotelfire pit
Reviewed April 10, 2010

This hotel was wonderful, just like all the other Hampton Inns we've stayed at. We chose it for the indoor pool with mountain view and were very glad we did. Housekeeping staff was great too!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank kellyuttgrubb
AshevilleHamptonGM2, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2010

Thank you for being our guest during your trip to Asheville. I am glad that you got to take advantage of our indoor heated pool. It is always a big hit with the kids. I appreciate the time you took to write such a great review. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you in the future.

828-255-9220

Reviewed January 26, 2010

The rooms were clean and the beds were o.k. I would stay here again if I there was a need but I believe I would try something different if I knew the breakfast was better. The quality of the Hot breakfast items were poor. Microwave biscuits are not the best. Hard if the bag broke during warming. The hot items should be served hot not vending machine quality. I felt as though I was mislead by the hotel offering a hot breakfast. Not a good selection for athletes.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2009

My husband and I stayed at this Hampton Inn along with my 90 years old mom while on our way to Columbia and Charleston. Overall, the room was clean and comfortable. The heater was somewhat noisy but that was not a big deal.
Tthe next morning a tour bus load of people swamped the breakfast area but the Breakfast Lady was right on top of things and kept the area well supplied and clean. Will come back next time we pass through Asheville

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TennesseeYogaQueen
AshevilleHamptonGM2, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and want to thank you for being our guest. I will be sure to extend your compliments to our breakfast hostess and housekeeping staff. They are always grateful to hear the compliments of our guests. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you on your next trip to Asheville.

Reviewed November 24, 2009

Hotel was generally good, but got terrible room. Poolside means there is a door in the back of your room that opens DIRECTLY into the indoor pool area. This equals people being LOUD from 8 am - 10 pm. If proximity to the pool is important to you, this would be convenient. If you're like us and don't care anything about the pool, it was just noisy. They are very good about closing the pool exactly at 10 so the noise doesn't go on too long. The room had no micro-fridge or microwave--for $134 I would have expected at least a micro-fridge. Bathtub was really loud whirlpool.
Breakfast was OK but very crowded both days we were there. Staff kept food well stocked and there was a good variety.
Exiting the parking lot is sometimes difficult because you cannot turn left, so no matter what you're turning right. Everyone we saw was justing turning around in the Waffle House parking lot--kinda weird but not the hotel's fault I'm sure.
There is a Carraba's Italian restaurant directly behind hotel--really very convenient.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am terribly sorry that you were not satisfied with the poolside room. These rooms are usually very popular but I certainly understand about the noise from that area. I would love the opportunity to serve you during your next trip to the Asheville area. I would be happy to personally make your reservations and assign you to a room away from the pool area. I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2009

Very clean and quiet. People who work there are nice. Great location. The bed was really comfortable. Liked the lap pad that was in the room. Free wifi worked well. Indoor pool looked inviting.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank MartiB

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel and for choosing to stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed our staff and amenities. We look forward to serving you during your next trip to the Asheville area!