$209
Hampton.com
$219
$187
HolidayInn.com
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$189
HIExpress.com
$169
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$251
$234
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Sleep Inn Asheville - Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$104
Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$299
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$149
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$389
$379
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
1,705 results
All reviewstunnel roadbreakfast staffshuttle serviceindoor poolfree shuttlecomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffthe breakfast areaclean roomscookieswould definitely stay here againwafflesa great stayconvenient locationbiltmore estatevery nice hotelfire pit
Reviewed November 24, 2009

Hotel was generally good, but got terrible room. Poolside means there is a door in the back of your room that opens DIRECTLY into the indoor pool area. This equals people being LOUD from 8 am - 10 pm. If proximity to the pool is important to you, this would be convenient. If you're like us and don't care anything about the pool, it was just noisy. They are very good about closing the pool exactly at 10 so the noise doesn't go on too long. The room had no micro-fridge or microwave--for $134 I would have expected at least a micro-fridge. Bathtub was really loud whirlpool.
Breakfast was OK but very crowded both days we were there. Staff kept food well stocked and there was a good variety.
Exiting the parking lot is sometimes difficult because you cannot turn left, so no matter what you're turning right. Everyone we saw was justing turning around in the Waffle House parking lot--kinda weird but not the hotel's fault I'm sure.
There is a Carraba's Italian restaurant directly behind hotel--really very convenient.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
AshevilleHamptonGM2, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2010

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am terribly sorry that you were not satisfied with the poolside room. These rooms are usually very popular but I certainly understand about the noise from that area. I would love the opportunity to serve you during your next trip to the Asheville area. I would be happy to personally make your reservations and assign you to a room away from the pool area. I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2009

Very clean and quiet. People who work there are nice. Great location. The bed was really comfortable. Liked the lap pad that was in the room. Free wifi worked well. Indoor pool looked inviting.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank MartiB

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel and for choosing to stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed our staff and amenities. We look forward to serving you during your next trip to the Asheville area!

Reviewed October 17, 2009

It has been many years since I had stayed in a Hampton Inn, and I was pleasantly surprised at the amenities. The hotel is nicely decorated and a pleasant lobby area. The room was spacious and in good condition. I was pleased that there were white duvets on the beds, because it is so much cleaner and fresher than ugly bedspreads. The beds and pillows were cushy. We had a lovely view of the mountains from our 5th floor window. There was a little problem that neither of our key cards worked, but it was easily remedied by the front desk. The was a nice breakfast with foods to microwave and fresh fruit.
There is a pool, whirlpool, sauna and very nice workout area with modern machines and weights.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
AshevilleHamptonGM2, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to write such a warm review of our hotel. I am glad that you had such a great stay and had the opportunity to enjoy our great amenities. Thank you so much for being our guest! We look forward to another opportunity to serve you in the future!

Reviewed September 28, 2009

My husband and I are big Hampton Inn fans. HI is our hotel of choice; we stay at 7-8 per year. Our stay at the Hampton on Tunnel Rd. in NC was generally positive, as are most of our HI stays. The staff was fantastic, the rooms were great, the breakfast was plentiful.

Two odd things though: No microwaves or frigs in the rooms, and no "breakfast to go" bags offered. I thought these were both standard HI options. At least they are things we've come to count on. So just want to mention to other travelers that neither were a part of our stay in this HI.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EuroGal
AshevilleHamptonGM2, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2009

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and thought our staff was fabulous! I will share your warm comments with them. I also wanted to mention that our breakfast on the go bags are only out Monday through Friday. It is because of feedback from valuable guests that we are able to continually improve. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you during your next trip to the Asheville area! Thank you again!

Hampton Inn Tunnel Road

Reviewed August 16, 2009

We, are Hampton Inn clients. We like the pillows/beds, etc. But, sometimes we check in and find that a HI is nothing more than a converted Quality Inn. This place has been recently re-done and smacks of the little luxuries HI is known for. The decor is first class, TV is flat panel, desk help great. It turns out that my check in clerk was new and I was his first client. I pretended to give him a tough time and he responded with humor. This is a nice place.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Leatherman
AshevilleHamptonGM2, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2009

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff welcoming and helpful. I will be sure to share your compliments with my team. We hope to see you on your next trip to the Asheville area!