“Great Hotel”

Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road
Ranked #7 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We were celebrating our 50th anniversary with out of town family. Everything was great from our request for rooms to be together, and near elevators. The staff was very pleasant and helpful, check in and out was very easy . Rooms were very clean, quiet and very pleasant. The breakfast was a wonderful selection and complimentary coffee all day was very nice....Enjoyed our stay and visit to Asheville.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank MKM613
AndreaCoon, Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Hi!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property - and Happy Anniversary! I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try very hard to make sure every guest is 100% satisfied with their stay, but especially enjoy when guests invite us to be a part of their specials days and celebrations. I hope you come back again, to celebrate just a weekend away! Thank you again for choosing Hampton Inn Tunnel Road and we look forward to seeing you very soon!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the above hotel in Asheville (Hampton Inn) the past several days, also another couple had went along with us to do some shopping and touring. I would like to take this opportunity to say, we had a great experience staying there at the Hampton Inn due to the cleanness of our entire room, the professionalism that the staff displayed, overall, we would rate this hotel very high on the list, you can't go wrong staying there.

By the way, it was nice to have all of the amenities to go along with our stay, such as breakfast, having access to coffee anytime you wanted a cup, and all of the other small things you sometime we take for granted.
Paul & Bonnie

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Paul R

Paul,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us! I am so pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We try very hard to ensure that every guest has everything they need - from our complimentary On The House© breakfast, to free wireless internet, to fresh coffee 24 hours a day! We pride ourselves on having some of the best staff around and are very proud of the hard work they put in to making sure every guest is satisfied. Thank you again for choosing Hampton Inn Tunnel Road. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We were well pleased with our room. But what we really appreciated was the time and service we got from the staff, especially Jessica. She helped us plan out our hikes and drives in the Blue Ridge, making us copies of descriptions of sites and how to get to them, even helping us find a disability-friendly waterfall.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank EIS2014

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property! I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us - and I do hope you enjoyed your hikes! It was my pleasure assisting you all in finding outdoor activities that would suit your whole party. Our whole staff is very knowledgeable in the surrounding areas and activities and we try very hard to be sure that every guest gets all of the information they desire! Thank you again for choosing Hampton Inn Tunnel Road and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Stopped for a one night stay with three kids. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Helped us with a wine tool and extra blanket for fold out crib. Pool was indoor with hot tub. Great outdoor seating by the pool was nice. The breakfast exceeded our expectations , delicious with lots of choices. Microwave and fridge in room were very helpful (not that we would have saved anything we got from Franks pizza- that place was awful...) there are lots of other places nearby though so no worries !

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank nashvillebrewman

Hi!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your visit to Asheville. You are right, Asheville is a foodie town, so there are tons of options in the downtown area - we have something for everyone! I see that you were able to take advantage of our indoor pool and hot tub - and our outdoor seating! It is really a great place to enjoy an early morning On The House© breakfast and a nice cup of coffee! Thank you again for choosing Hampton Inn Tunnel Road. We look forward to having you and your three kids back with us very soon!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Was using points as room rates on Friday summer nite were really high. Hotel either new or completely redone as it was in great shape. Desk clerk gave good advice on dinner. Right of a busy street but up a hill and hidden in the trees which was great. Only niggles were a shower head that needed to be adjusted and a lack of enough seating from breakfast.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Chinquin

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property! Our hotel was recently renovated about 18 months ago - but our staff tries very hard to keep it looking like new. We enjoy our tree-line, which helps block out the noise from the main road below the hotel. I apologize that your shower-head was not working properly. I hope you were in contact with the front desk so we could get that taken care of for you! Our On The House© breakfast is very popular, and we do have limited seating in the breakfast area, however, we do offer additional seating on the opposite side of the lobby - near the fire place - as well as on our pool patio. And you are always welcome to take your breakfast up to your room with you! Thank you again for choosing Hampton Inn Tunnel Road. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Millicent was watching out for me. Making sure that my stay was a good one and that I was happy with a kind caring manner in her personality. I felt that she truly wanted me to be "at home"
THANKs from the check in to the check out kindness of your staff.

Room Tip: Only had 1 room and it was clean and plenty of towels and quiet. Good outlets for recharging my ele...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank janice s

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us! I am pleased to see that you receive excellent care from Millicent. We, as a team, try very hard to make sure every guest has whatever they need during their stay, and I am pleased to see that we did not fail you! We wants our guests to feel that, when you stay at Hampton Inn Tunnel Road, you are at your home-away-from-home. Thank you again for choosing Hampton Inn Tunnel Road and we look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have stayed a many Hampton Inns in the last five years and this location is one of the best. "All" personnel, I'm including the guy working outside watering the beautiful landscaping, ask how our stay is, anything wrong, anything I can do to make your stay better??? The facilities are either new or recently upgraded to look new. The pool and exercise room are very good...looks like a much higher priced facility. The landscaping is as nice as you will find at a rich persons residence. The rooms are clean and quiet. The only negative I have is the lack of softness of the bath towels. A little more fabric softener might do the trick ...................

Would I stay here again........you bet !

I recommend this location to anyone staying in the Asheville, NC area.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor..........very quiet there.........can't comment on other room locatio...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family