Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road
Country Inn
$284
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$74
$104
$118
Homewood
Great 4.5/5
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$93
Very Good 4/5
Renaissance Asheville Hotel(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$159
$144
Renaissance Hotels
Very Good 4/5
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$277
Excellent 5/5
$299
Travelocity
1,642 results
All reviewstunnel roadbreakfast staffshuttle serviceindoor poolfree shuttlecomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areafront desk staffclean roomswould definitely stay here againwafflescookiesconvenient locationa great stayvery nice hotelfire pitbiltmore estate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 18, 2014

The manager reached out to me proactively after I made these reservations to determine if we had any special needs, which I thought was particularly classy.

The hotel is above average within the Hampton group. It is very convenient and the staff is attentive.

This will be a regular stop for me going forward. The only minor negative is the elevator is a bit of a bottle neck.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better for views on the front of the hotel but slower via elevator
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ncsccrdad
AndreaCoon, Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Hi!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Hampton Inn Tunnel Road. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to get in touch with every guest the day prior to arrival to see if there are any special requests we can meet to make the guest's stay the best it can be. Our property is equipped with 2 elevators, one on each end of the building. I know things can be slow going when everyone tries to use one elevator. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Nice hotel, new property, fresh, and beautiful. Very conveniently located off the freeway, a few miles from Downtown Ashville. The amenities in the room are very good, and the complimentary breakfast really complements the great experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Niladri S

Niladri,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. Our property was recently renovated and we do our very best to make sure it stays looking brand new. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. May I suggest next time you are in town to take advantage of our complimentary Shuttle. We can take you within a 5-mile radius of the hotel so you don't have to drive! We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Upon arrival I was told that if I had called in then I could have been given a top level floor. I thought that should have been part of the internet reservation process. Cons I didn't like the bedding, the comforter was too warm and there were no blankets. But that's subjective. The room was noisy. TV playing next door until 4am, people running/up down halls. I thought it was overpriced - if I came again I would stay at a different location and drive into downtown. Pros Decent Hotel Room and Lobby Clean Breakfast was fine - they kept up with refilling the food.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

James,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property. We try our very best to meet the needs and requests of all our guests. We attempt to contact all guests the day prior to arrival to ensure that we are able to meet any needs or special requests they may have. I am terribly sorry that we did not have a room on the top floor when you arrived. As far as the bedding, we do provide a blanket, which is located in the closet. I am glad to see that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Our Breakfast Hosts are very good about keeping everything stocked and clean to ensure every guest is able to have the breakfast they want. I do hope you will give us another chance in the future. Thank you, again, for choosing Hampton Inn Tunnel Road.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel before. Consistently good staff, amenities, breakfast. Clean and inviting. Good location to various routes. Loved having the complimentary cookies for dessert. Apples and newspaper also complimentary as well as coffee, tea and other beverages. Room has been quiet and comfortable each time. Fridge and microwave in the rooms. We used both as well as the complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank John F

John,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us! I am so happy to see that you are a repeat guest! We try very hard to make sure every guest has the best stay possible. We like to provide our guests with the "little things" such as complimentary newspapers, apples, and coffee. It really is the little things that make the stay! I want to thank you again for choosing Hampton Inn Tunnel Road and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Second time at this property. This time we brought the Kids with use. We went to Biltmore for mother Day the Hampton is not far from Biltmore and there are server Routes to Chose from. Tom Tom always helps us find our way. The staff was friendly.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeremiah S

Jeremiah,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. Thank you for your repeat business! I am glad to see you were able to visit the Biltmore Estate. It is absolutely beautiful this time of year! Thank you again for choosing Hampton Inn Tunnel Road. We look forward to having you stay with us a third time and many more after that!