“Great stay at the Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road
Ranked #8 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed here for 4 nights and it was a great experience. The staff are all extremely friendly and helpful, the free shuttle service within a 5 mile radius was wonderful and the room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was just OK, same offerings every day, but the staff kept refilling everything. You are only about a mile from downtown, and a straight shot if you take a right out of the road. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank bonniegal57
AndreaCoon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Bonnie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. I see you took advantage of several of our amenities such as our free hot breakfast and our courtesy shuttle service. We are very lucky to have some of the best staff in Asheville. Thank you again for choosing Hampton Inn Tunnel Road. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Assistant General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,602)

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Just wanted to share our wonderful experience during a recent stay. Visited Asheville with family for the Christmas Candlelight Tour of Biltmore just after the first of the year. Jessica Jacks, Assistant General Manager was gracious and kind and went out of her way to ensure that our stay was like staying with family. She succeeded! When back in Asheville, we will most definitely be staying at this Hampton Inn. Highly recommend to anyone coming to the area. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank trishyrich

Trish,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our property. I am so happy to see that we were able to exceed your expectations and your visit with family and to the Biltmore was enjoyable! Thank you for your kind words. I try to make sure every guest is completely satisfied and has the best stay possible when at our property. Thank you again for choosing Hampton Inn Tunnel Road. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I enjoy staying at this hotel because the staff always try to accommodate you, and the room is always clean...it's close to downtown Asheville, and it's really convenient. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting in the area. We've stayed other hotels in the area, but they're not nearly as comfortable and nice.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank 899charlenew

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We at the Hampton Inn Tunnel Road do everything in our power to make sure that every guest has the best stay possible. From Housekeeping to Management, it takes the whole team to make this work. Thank you again for choosing Hampton Inn Tunnel Road. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We chose this Hampton Inn because of its location which is close to the city of Ashville and short drive to the Biltmore Estate. We were very pleased with the hotel setting, décor, comfort, breakfast and most especially the hotel staff and service. The free shuttle into the city of Ashville was most appreciated. The pool and hot tub were in a glass enclosed outdoor setting which was very pretty. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank Carol P

Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property. I am happy to see that you were able to take advantage of several of our amenities such as the complimentary shuttle and our indoor heated pool. I hope you enjoyed your visit to the Biltmore and downtown Asheville. Thank you again for choosing Hampton Inn Tunnel Road and we look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Assistant General Manger

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on a short business trip. This hotel was clean, modern, with a friendly accommodating staff. They offer a free breakfast that far exceeded my expectations. In short, would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank rdhddglvr
AndreaCoon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Hi!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Hampton Inn Tunnel Road. I am very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us - even if you were here to work! I hope we are able to WoW! you again on your next trip to Asheville. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again for choosing Hampton Inn Tunnel Road.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I have just spent three nights in this property. By far the best Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in. From the moment I checked in to the minute I departed I was treated graciously with warmth and genuine hospitality. Cudos to this professional staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Carol S

Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us! Thank you for your kind comments! We don't see what we do as "being special", we do what we do because we love our guests and want to be sure that everyone who steps foot through our front door have the best possible experience. I am so happy to see that we did not fail you! I hope we get to wow you again on your next trip to Asheville. We are looking forward to seeing you again very soon! Thank you again for choosing Hampton Inn Tunnel Road.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I concur with all the good reviews and all the kudos given to specific staff. We stayed here to go to the Biltmore and visit a friend. When we had to cancel our second night to head to Winston-Salem, they helped us locate a Hampton there and were gracious about our need to change locations. There are computers in the lobby as well as a printer (for those unexpected new directions and hotel confirmation), a great breakfast (also well staffed), fabulous biscuits. Also, well located for getting around the area. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Asked for high-up 2 queen room away from the elevator and ours was excellent.