Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Asheville(Asheville)
Town House Motel(Asheville)
1,641 results
All reviewstunnel roadbreakfast staffshuttle serviceindoor poolfree shuttlecomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areafront desk staffclean roomswould definitely stay here againwafflescookiesconvenient locationa great stayvery nice hotelfire pitbiltmore estate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Like the other reviewers, I agree this is a well-managed Hampton Inn. Our room was attractive and very comfortable. I like the fact the comforter/bed spread is washed between guests--it was white and immaculate. The staff was friendly and helpful. I also want to acknowledge the young man working in the breakfast area and thank him for his excellent service- for all the times he asked us if we needed anything and for the times he took our plates, and helped us. The breakfast was decent, there was a fair variety of hot items which changed daily. I stayed for 4 nights with 2 sisters and we all agreed we would stay there again when we return to Asheville.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Highly appreciate the care that goes into everything the staff does at the Hampton on Tunnel rd. Rooms are very clean, bathrooms pretty. Lobby looks amazing. Breakfast was great, not a crumb on the floor. Staff is friendly and helpful with all your needs. I enjoyed the cookies at the end of the day. Would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is not the same Hampton Inn experience I remember from times in the past. It honestly had the look and feel of a Hyatt Place. The decor, the room layout, the comfy beds and linens, the tile bathrooms were all seriously impressive. My teenage daughter and her friend really enjoyed the indoor pool.

I will say that the "hot breakfast" was a little disappointing. Granted, we were vacationing at the same time as everyone else and the kids from other families were running around like crazy and eating up all the sausage patties and eggs, the truth is that the service team had a hard time keeping up with the demand during peak hours. Seriously though, they need to change their coffee vendor. I have yet to have a good cup of coffee from Seattle's Best, so please change it out to something like good old fashioned Folgers. It tastes better than this stuff!

All in all though, it was a great hotel just off the highway so there was no road noise and very convenient to the highway access.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Stayed 2 nights .Nothing negative to say ,friendly staff, clean room,great location to activities.Typical breakfast , simple and well stocked.No issues with bedding or comfort.I would recommend this hotel for a stay in Ashville

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Went for a family vacation that included my parents along with brother, husband and daughter...stayed four nights and picked this hotel based on TripAdvisor reviews. I can say that we were not disappointed. Upon arrival, staff was super helpful in locating our rooms close by and extremely accommodating-we found this to be true the entire stay-ANYTIME we encountered an employee they greeted us and wished us well for the day. It was an ideal location to all of the things we were interested in doing while in Asheville-great proximity to downtown, dining, the Biltmore, Nature Center, mall and last minute amenities like Walgreens/Target. The only negative I have to say which didn't greatly impact our trip was that the beds were a little too hard for my taste but that's just a personal preference. Breakfast was very nice and I liked that they changed things up a bit for those of us staying several nights. Hampton's or the like are generally my hotels of choice and we were happy with our stay once again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family