I rarely ever give 5 out of 5, but this property deserved it! All the staff were completely awesome. Vanessa (I believe that was her name) and her assistant at the front desk, gave us a quick and welcoming check in. Our room on the 4th floor was very clean. I'm not real picky about details at most places I stay. Clean and friendly is all it takes to please me. Because I know that other people on trip advisor have different standards than myself, I went out of my way to look for the "dirt". I looked in corners, under counters, in drawers, in the refrig and microwave, in the tub and finally around the toilet. All spotless. Towels were white and fluffy and linens were in good shape. While this is not a resort, it did have some nice views and they were thoughtful with their landscaping. It was set back off the main road enough, that we felt safe and it was quiet. My son enjoyed the indoor pool. I thought breakfast was above average. The breakfast crew were very attentive and really took pride in doing a great job. One gentleman on the Sunday morning crew, really went above and beyond by checking on all the guests and keeping the tables clean. For a free breakfast, I thought the choices were well thought out. For example, they had a big pot of oatmeal and for toppings they had walnuts, cranberries and raisins, and sucanat (dehydrated cane juice). This was oatmeal worthy of Whole Foods. Of course, they had the other usual offerings of waffles, 2 types of eggs,meat, fresh fruits, fruit salad, and various breads. Oh, and they had real butter, not "buttery spread", to put on the baked goods. Like I said, lots of attention to detail. It was a little pricey in stay here, but because of the outstanding service we received, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whatever brings you to wonderful and rare Asheville we're eager to have you stay with us at the Hampton Inn® Asheville-I-240 Tunnel Rd. We are perfectly and conveniently nestled amongst all of Asheville's most popular attractions, including the world famous Biltmore Estate and winery, historic downtown Asheville, and America's most scenic byway--the Blue Ridge Parkway. Once you've arrived at our hotel, you'll enjoy a lot of great amenities waiting for you in your room, including free high-speed internet access in every guest room, handy lap desks, and 32" HD flat-screen televisions. Our recently renovated Perfect Mix Lobby is a perfect marriage of vibrantly blended colors, creating a perfect space to mingle with friends, watch the big game on the oversized HD flat-screen television, or finish up the day's business on plush sofas or the communal table. Our guests also enjoy our complimentary On the House™ hot breakfast, featuring a variety of hot breakfast items and fresh Belgian waffles. If you're looking for relaxation, splash down in our newly renovated indoor pool, melt the day's stress away in our whirlpool spa or maintain your healthy lifestyle in our state of the art fitness center featuring all new Precor® equipment. When you're ready for some rest, hunker down for the night in our comfiest amenity yet, our Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed™. Come and experience for yourself the splendor of the Blue Ridge Mountains at the newly renovated Hampton Inn® Asheville-I-240 Tunnel Rd. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tunnel Road Hotel Asheville
- Hampton Inn Asheville Tunnel Rd
- Asheville Hampton Inn