We stayed 2 nights during spring break with our boys to visit the Biltmore Estate which was only 3 miles from hotel which was very convenient. The room we got with 2 queen beds was a little small but had everything we needed to have an enjoyable stay and was very nicely decorated. The bed slept very good and their was a mini fridge and microwave. The continental breakfast was great! It had hot food like scrambled eggs, sauage, hot oatmeal, pastries, waffle maker, fruit, yogurt and much more. There was plenty of seating for everyone and it was nicely decorated. We liked that the coffee was available all through the day and night in the lobby. The staff was very friendly and helpful when we asked questions. The staff running the breakfast was always making sure everything was refilled and tables cleaned. A young boy spilt some milk and they were quick to help him clean it up and seemed very patient. We used the indoor pool one night and it was very nice and had plenty of nice seating. I would highly recommend this hotel if you plan to stay in Asheville. This was our first visit to Asheville and we will definitely return to stay here and highly recommend seeing the Biltmore Estate. Great Trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whatever brings you to wonderful and rare Asheville we're eager to have you stay with us at the Hampton Inn® Asheville-I-240 Tunnel Rd. We are perfectly and conveniently nestled amongst all of Asheville's most popular attractions, including the world famous Biltmore Estate and winery, historic downtown Asheville, and America's most scenic byway--the Blue Ridge Parkway. Once you've arrived at our hotel, you'll enjoy a lot of great amenities waiting for you in your room, including free high-speed internet access in every guest room, handy lap desks, and 32" HD flat-screen televisions. Our recently renovated Perfect Mix Lobby is a perfect marriage of vibrantly blended colors, creating a perfect space to mingle with friends, watch the big game on the oversized HD flat-screen television, or finish up the day's business on plush sofas or the communal table. Our guests also enjoy our complimentary On the House™ hot breakfast, featuring a variety of hot breakfast items and fresh Belgian waffles. If you're looking for relaxation, splash down in our newly renovated indoor pool, melt the day's stress away in our whirlpool spa or maintain your healthy lifestyle in our state of the art fitness center featuring all new Precor® equipment. When you're ready for some rest, hunker down for the night in our comfiest amenity yet, our Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed™. Come and experience for yourself the splendor of the Blue Ridge Mountains at the newly renovated Hampton Inn® Asheville-I-240 Tunnel Rd. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tunnel Road Hotel Asheville
- Hampton Inn Asheville Tunnel Rd
- Asheville Hampton Inn