Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$79
$109
$139
$127
$98
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$102
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$169
$145
  • Restaurant
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$239
$188
Aloft.com
  • Pool
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$159
$319
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$347
$289
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,654 results
All reviewstunnel roadbreakfast staffshuttle serviceindoor poolfree shuttlecomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areafront desk staffclean roomswould definitely stay here againwafflescookiesconvenient locationa great stayvery nice hotelfire pitbiltmore estate
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was so excited to be able to stay at this Hampton Inn. The reviews I had read were great and I was especially excited about the indoor pool for my 8 year old and the spa for me! The front desk was lovely and everyone was so nice and eager to help. We went to our room on the 3rd floor and it was just beautiful. The bed was lush and I could have just gone to sleep then and there. We however, ventured to the pool and it was nicely heated and clean. The spa whicjh is close by was hot and bubbling just like I like it! There was a water cooler close by and lots of clean towels! We enjoyed the night with swimming and good TV! After our restful sleep, we had a delicious filling hot breakfast! Everything was just wonderful!

2  Thank Nursek40
AndreaCoon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am glad we had a room too! I love hearing from guests who find us on TripAdvisor. I am very grateful for your compliments of our team. I am so glad you took the time to enjoy the pool and spa. It is such a great space. Thank you for being our guest! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We always stayed at the Hampton Inn & then we had a very bad stay in Gatlinburg Hampton Inn & stopped using them. We saw this Inn had 5 stars so gave it a try. The Inn was very nice inside & out. The first thing to greet us was a try of cookies & several coffee pots. The lady at the desk was very nice. They made you fee welcome.
Our room was very clean & very nice. The Bed was confortable. The Refridge was hidden in side a piece of furniture. The selection of TV channels were very good. The breakfest was a nice selection of food & seemed fresh.
Right behind the resturant was our favorite resturant! We were able to walk there. The location was perfect. Just a few minutes from Downtown Ashville & The Bitmore. Two blocks down was a very nice mall. This trip was a get away for the wife & I that was much needed. We left at 4:30 AM & the lady at the counter got us two brown bags with breakfast items to take with us. That was a perfect ending to a perfect getaway. We will be back & after 10 years will start using Hampton Inn again.

Room Tip: The whole experience is very nice.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jack G

Thank you so much for writing such a glowing review for our hotel. I really appreciate you giving us an opportunity to serve you after a poor experience with another Hampton. I am thrilled that you had such a great experience and that you will begin using Hamptons again. That is a huge compliment for us and we are honored to have your business. Thank you again! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Asheville!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was really looking forward to this one. The hotel was beautifully decorated and I LOVED the cleanliness of the room. The bedding was super clean and white. The bathroom was perfect. The lobby was beautiful, and the people were friendly. I never got to use the pool because I was ill. That was one of the reasons I was so glad the bathroom was clean because I was sitting on the bathroom floor in front of the toilet for most of the night. :(
My suggestions: Be careful following the hotel directions that they give you to places in the area because the ones to UNCA were wrong. The breakfast hot food items were cold, and even after several people asking that they be warmed up, nothing was done about it. The woman told us to take our food to our rooms to warm it up. Also, the coffee at the breakfast room ran out, and people were told to get it from the lobby. They could use a better attendant for their breakfast and the stay would become perfect.

Room Tip: Get on the highest floor available for a great view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
AndreaCoon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I really appreciate your compliments of our hotel, our cleanliness and our team. I am so sorry to hear that you were sick during your stay with us. I can only imagine how awful that must have been. We have corrected the error on the UNCA directions. Thank you so much for bringing the error to our attention. I cannot apologize enough about the unsatisfactory breakfast experience. I am shocked that one of our breakfast attendants would act in such an unacceptable way. I have addressed it with all of our breakfast team members but I would love to have more information so that I can address it with the team member specifically. We do stand behind our 100% Hampton guarantee and I would be happy to refund your nights stay. We focus on service and I apologize that our team member chose not to share that focus. Thank you so much for your feedback. It will help us to improve in the future. I hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Asheville.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I stayed one night, 2-22-13, and overall I enjoyed the experience. The room was thankfully quite, even when the air was on, and I didn't hear any other guests. Everything was very clean.

There were a few things that had been overlooked that made me think the $139.00 price was a bit steep. One, the mattress was pretty thin and didn't offer much support. Two, I was disappointed that the mattress was not sealed in a bag-it just had a standard mattress pad. Three, the shower drain was REALLY slow. All in all, a recently renovated hotel with a lot going for it, and I would probably stay there again, just not for $139.00.

Oh, and if the hotel is reading this, I personally think that your advertising about clean sheets, including post-it notes on the headboards notifying me that the sheets were clean, sends the wrong advertising message. I would expect clean sheets in a place like this, and would have never given it a second thought.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am very grateful of your compliments about the cleanliness. Due to Asheville being a destination area our rates do fluctuate depending on the season with weekend rates typically being higher than weekday rates. I am sorry to hear that you did not like our mattresses and that the tub drained slowly. I will definitely have our maintenance team look at the room you stayed in. The Hampton brand released the post it notes for hotel use in effort to advertise that the duvet covers and all bed linens are clean and fresh for each guest's arrival. There are still many hotel brands that do not wash their comforters and we want to assure our guests that we do. I am very grateful for your feedback. We will use it as a tool to improve our product and service. Thank you for being our guest. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you on your next trip to Asheville.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We spent last weekend here for the 5th time and each stay has been more than we could ask for in a hotel. We have actually stayed at several other hotels which include the Grove Park Inn, Residences at Biltmore, Courtyard by Marriott located in the Asheville area which each of these are good establishments in their own right but the staff at Hampton Inn Tunnel Road is what makes our stay extra special. They go out of their way to make sure that all of their guests are comfortable and happy. The rooms are very clean as is the whole hotel and you can tell the staff takes pride in their work. They are genuine in their efforts to help in any way that they can including special request for breakfast items or providing the shuttle service!

Room Tip: prefer the double queen rooms but king size rooms are nice also
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being a loyal guest. I really appreciate your warm compliments of our hotel and especially our team. I am very proud to work with such a great group of people. We understand how important vacation time is and really try to create experiences for our guests. Thank you for posting so many great photos. They will help other travelers to see our place before booking. I am grateful for your loyalty and I hope you will stay with us again soon!