Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$143
$136
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
$99
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$69
$85
Country Inn
$98
$80
Hampton.com
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$179
$152
Aloft.com
  • Pool
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$109
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$209
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
$259
  • Restaurant
$349
Travelocity
1,641 results
All reviewstunnel roadbreakfast staffshuttle serviceindoor poolfree shuttlecomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areafront desk staffclean roomswould definitely stay here againwafflescookiesconvenient locationa great stayvery nice hotelfire pitbiltmore estate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Very good staff that was quite attentive. Thy gave good recommendations for dinner. Downtown shuttle was a real plus! Quick service and came back to pic us up very promptly once we called. Would stay here again! Breakfast was very good with a wide selection.

1  Thank ljlong
AndreaCoon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! I appreciate your compliments of our team and I will be sure to share your review in our team "huddle." I am glad you took advantage of our free area shuttle. It is the newest of our amenities and we love to hear feedback from our guests. Thank you for staying with us! We hope to have another opportunity to serve you on your next trip to Asheville.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

The clean and updated decor of this hotel was a great compliment to the delicious hot/cold breakfast options causing many guests to linger happily over breakfast in the lounge area. The food was plentiful and served by a very friendly staff. The room accommodations were also very nicely updated and extremely comfortable. Bedding was clean and cozy. Heating and air worked amazing well and was easily adjustable. The bathrooms were also very nicely updated and so clean! Loved that the room also had a microwave,refrigerator,iron and and hairdryer. The hotel location was very convenient to anything you may want to explore in Asheville. We stayed here to tour Biltmore. I liked that the hotel was tucked away up the hill a bit off the main road and within a cluster of other similarly priced hotels. The variety of guests included, couples of all ages, families, and business travelers. This is a vibrantly thriving hotel and I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
AndreaCoon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Thank you so much for writing such a glowing review for our hotel. We are very proud of our place and we love to hear such great feedback from our guests. Thank you for the compliments on our decor, our room amenities and the cleanliness. I appreciate you posting the great photos as well. It is very helpful when travelers can read the experiences and see the photos of other travelers. Thank you for being our guest. We hope to see you when your travels bring you back to Asheville.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stayed here in January and the rooms were clean, comfortable and lovely. The hotel is convenient to downtown and to all sorts of restaurants. The indoor pool was closed for maintenance but it was very nice. Breakfast was very nice and they had everything you could want. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate available all day in the lobby. But THE BEST part of the Hampton Inn Asheville was the staff. From Lauren at the Front Desk to every single housekeeper we encountered, they were friendly, accommodating and made you feel welcome. I can't imagine staying anywhere other than this Hampton Inn on any visits to Asheville.

Room Tip: We asked for rooms near the elevator so that my elderly parents wouldn't have far to walk. Our rooms were adjoining and right beside the secondary elevator which was PERFECT!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for writing such a glowing review for our hotel. I am so appreciative of your compliments of Laura and the rest of the team. I am proud to work with such exceptional people. I am so glad that we met the needs of your parents and placed you near an elevator. The coffee, tea and hot chocolate in the lobby is a great amenity - especially in the winter. I love to hear that our guests take time to enjoy it. We are grateful that you chose to stay with us and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed at another Hampton Inn approximately a year ago that was under construction and had many, many problems. We were given a free night's stay at any Hampton Inn (A be my guest stay) as an apology for the problems we encountered and boy were we happy. This was a completely different experience. We realized that our coupon was due to expire soon and decided to use it in Asheville, North Carolina only an hour or so from our home. The staff was extremely efficient and Friendly. The room was immaculate. The complimentary breakfast was one of the better ones we've had. We had a great time and would whole heartedly recommend this facility to anyone that finds themselves in this magical city.

Room Tip: Lower floor are near to the pool!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for writing such a warm review for our hotel. I am so glad that you used your be my guest certificate to stay with us and that you had such a great experience. I appreciate your compliments of our team, cleanliness and breakfast. I will be sure to share your review with our team. Thank you for being our guest! I hope you will come visit us again soon!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Clean and comfy, love the duvet on every bed! Major shopping mall 3-minute drive away, lots of chain restaurants even closer, and wonderful downtown Asheville about 8-minute drive, where you can find excellent food including traditional & reinterpreted Souther cuisine, vegetarian, healthy, locally-sourced, gluten-free, etc., plus good coffee. Small but adequate fitness room with big windows. All staff have a very helpful attitude, from cleaners & breakfast helpers to front desk. I was here a full week & appreciated fridge & microwave in room & I'll stay here again, in spite of one drawback: only one elevator for 5 floors of guest rooms! Breakfast typical motel food, ok but nothing special.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Irene K

Thank you so much for writing a review for our hotel. I apologize that we didn't tell you at check in that we have two elevators. There is one at each end of the hotel. We tell guests about the elevator closest to their room. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so that we can evaluate this practice. I appreciate your warm compliments of our team, our location and our fitness room. I am glad that you enjoyed and mentioned Asheville's local cuisine. There are so many amazing restaurants to choose from! We hope to see you again soon!