$98
$89
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$126
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$99
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Sleep Inn Asheville - Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$75
$71
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Best Western Asheville Tunnel Road(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$89
Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$119
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$74
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$168
$148
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$345
$260
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $295/night.

1,701 results
All reviewstunnel roadbreakfast staffshuttle serviceindoor poolfree shuttlecomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffthe breakfast areaclean roomscookieswould definitely stay here againwafflesa great stayconvenient locationbiltmore estatevery nice hotelfire pit
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband and I took a weekend trip to see the Biltmore. Being a business traveler, I am a diamond member and stay in Hampton Inns weekly. I was given a room on the 4th floor out of 5 floors. We booked about 4 weeks in advance. Normally I get an upgrade but didn't complain due to my uusband's presence. However, we were assigned a room between three families with small children. All evening and the next morning, they were running between the rooms as they were part of a large family. All I am asking is this: as a known business traveler with Diamond status, could I have been placed a little farther away and not smack in the middle of this group? It was highly annoying. It's not as if I walked in looking for whatever room was available.
Just a note: everybody eats breakfast around 9 so go earlier. There is limited seating and is in a crowded area. The elevator is tiny and slow. In the morning, everybody checking out with massive luggage, so take the stairs.
There is a massive hill in front of the hotel making entrance and exit difficult so be prepared if you stay here.
Also, for a kind room, prepaid almost a month in advance, my bill was over $180. Just for the room. WAY too expensive for tiny room, no upgrades, poor water pressure, and only 2 towels? Come on!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Diamondmember72
AndreaCoon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

Thank you for your review of your stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests. I understand that the noise was an issue during your time with us. We have security during the night hours to assure the comfort and safety of our guests and I apologize that they did not address the noise on your floor. I will be sure they are more diligent going forward. Unfortunately, we do not have any suites at our hotel and therefore are unable to offer upgrades. Our breakfast area is very busy at peak times. On your next visit may I suggest our indoor pool area or the patio for breakfast. We have some seating in those areas and they are not as busy. I do hope the next time you return to Asheville you consider staying with us again, as we would love another chance to provide a great hotel experience.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stayed here in late September, 2012. We were pleased with the service, the lobby, and certainly our room. It was large, well decorated, with a very comfortable bed. We had hoped to stay there this past weekend also, but they were full when I called about a week in advance. My fault. And our loss since our stay at Country Inn was not nearly as pleasant. Highly recommend.
Billy

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
AndreaCoon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I appreciate your compliments regarding your previous stay with us and am glad that you had such a great experience with us. I am so sorry to hear that you couldn't get a reservation with us on your last trip to Asheville! We hope to see you on your next trip to our area.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Have stayed at this Hampton about a year ago and we were pleased so we returned. VERY DISAPPOINTED! The rooms have been "upgraded" but the beds are uncomfortable and A/C is noisy. There are new fire alarms on the ceiling directly over the bed which cannot bed turned off and are excessively BRIGHT. I will find somewhere else to stay on my next visit. Also the breakfast was cold and very STALE. Eggs tasted powdered.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank JCStyle

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very sorry that your stay wasn’t as enjoyable as your previous one with us. I have taken your comments to our team to correct the issues with breakfast. We have never received a complaint about the brightness of our smoke detectors and will be sure that maintenance thoroughly inspects the room that you were in. In accordance with our Hampton Guarantee we were glad to make compensation for one night as soon as the issues were brought to our attention. Again, I apologize for the inconveniences and we hope the next time you have the chance to travel back to the area you will choose us again.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I read the reviews and decided to stay here when planning a trip to the Biltmore. The inn had been recently updated (which was a real plus) and was VERY nice. The staff were all friendly and the location was great. I found the bed very comfortable and the room quiet.

An extra bonus was one of the front desk staff had worked at the Biltmore so we spent some time discussing what would be the most worthwhile use of my time while on the property. They also had written directions to Walmart (needed to pick up some things I'd forgotten) as well as to the Biltmore. I had a GPS in the car but opted to use the written instructions since they were so clear and was guaranteed the best/easiest route.

I'll DEFINITELY stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
AndreaCoon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Thank you so much for writing a review for our hotel. I appreciate your kind compliments of our team and our hotel. I will be sure to share your compliments with the team. I am glad that you were impressed with our improvements. We are very proud of our renovations and love to hear feedback from our guests. We hope to see you on your next trip to Asheville!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

A recently updated hotel. Front desk staff very friendly. Room average, but very quiet. The A/C didn't work properly. The bed wasn't very comfortable, they need to change out the bed, maybe that's next? Plenty of easy parking. Good value for the price. It gets a very good rating because of it's amenities and a great breakfast. Fridge, flat screen TV & microwave. Very good breakfast, they really aimed to please. At check-out they gave out breakfast bags, a nice touch for travelers on road trips.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank UK2OC

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I apologize that your A/C did not work properly. I will have our maintenance staff look into that immediately. I am sorry that you found our beds to be comfortable. They were replaced during our recent renovation. If you would contact me and let me know which room you were in I will have our maintenance team look at that room thoroughly. Thank you for your compliments of our font desk and breakfast teams. They will be thrilled to hear such positive feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast bag and that it was helpful for your trip. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you on your next trip to Asheville.