$98
$89
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$126
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$99
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

Sleep Inn Asheville - Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$75
$71
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Best Western Asheville Tunnel Road(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$119
Country Inn
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$74
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$168
$157
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$353
$260
Priceline
  • Pool
1,701 results
All reviewstunnel roadbreakfast staffshuttle serviceindoor poolfree shuttlecomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffthe breakfast areaclean roomscookieswould definitely stay here againwafflesa great stayconvenient locationbiltmore estatevery nice hotelfire pit
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I love the Hilton Family of Hotels, I just do. This particular Hampton Inn was the best and I compare all other Hilton Family Hotels to this one. The beds were dreamy, the spacious bathroom had plenty of hot water and the towels were plush and inviting. The hotel had recently been remodeled and it was sparkling. The amenities and staff were outstanding! They even brought us a handy menu for a food delivery service that will bring you nearly any type of meal to your room. We had a long trip across the state of NC that day, and this place was just what we needed to relax. I hope I get a chance to stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FanofPaws
AshevilleHamptonGM2, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a warm review for our hotel. Thank you for being loyal to the Hilton family. We know that there are a lot of choices out there and we appreciate you choosing us. We love to hear feedback from our guests about our renovations and are thrilled that you like the improvements. Thank you for all of the compliments about the room and our team! We hope to see you again when you come to the Asheville area!

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Myself and my daughter's family spent 3 restful nights at this Hotel. The accommodations were above and beyond our expectations. They thought of everything. Ours needs with my 5month grandson were met. The staff was welcoming and helpful with any questions we had, helping us procure tickets to the Biltmore House and Gardens, a wonderful two day event. Not only were the tickets less for our having stayed there, we didn't have to wait in the long lines to purchase them.
Enjoying the ample breakfast buffet together was a wonderful way to start our day, something tasty for all palates. All in all, we highly recommend this beautifully renovated Hampton Inn

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Margaret S

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review for our hotel. I am so glad that you got to spend quality time with your family during breakfast and at Biltmore. Biltmore is such a magical place. Thank you so much for your compliments of our team and our hotel. I work with a great group of people and we are honored to serve guests like you and your family. Thank you for being our guest! We hope to see you when your plans bring you back to Asheville.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

My wife, 5 month old son, and I had a pleasant weekend stay in Asheville last weekend. It was our third trip to our favorite city in Western NC, but our first stay at the Hampton Inn on Tunnel Road. This hotel just went through a complete remodeling project and we found it to be immaculately clean. Our room had a very comfortable king size bed with quality linens. We appreciated the clean, modern, and safe playpen for our son that the hotel provided. I was able to get some work done on the desk in our room and their high speed wireless internet connection was simple to log into.
One of the premiere attractions in Asheville is the Biltmore House and we purchased our tickets at the front desk of the hotel. Not only did we save time by avoiding the ticket line at the Biltmore property, we saved money on two-day passes. We spent two mornings on the property (first touring the home, then the expansive gardens) and, in my opinion, that is the ideal way to explore the property.
What really separated this hotel from so many others my wife and I have visited was the staff. For example, the housekeeper saw my family leave our room for the elevator and offered to clean our room out of order if we were returning for my son's (and wife's ;-) ) afternoon nap. The breakfast attendants and the staff at the front desk were equally as accommodating.
I would recommend this hotel to a friend, and it will be my first choice when we return to Asheville.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank James P

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review for our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our renovations. We are so excited about the improvements and love to hear feedback from our guests. Thank you for your warm compliments of our team. It makes me very proud to hear such positive remarks. Thank you again! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 22, 2012

My wife and I love Hampton Inn and we try to stay in them every chance we get. Had yet another great experience, just wish it was closer to the Biltmore!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. Thank you for being loyal to Hampton and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. I am glad that you had a great experience with us. We hope to see you on your next trip to Asheville!

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Enjoyed the stay here - hotel was nice and clean, room was comfortable. Staff was very friendly, always like the Hampton breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KPBAtl

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and the newly renovated rooms. Thank you for your compliments on our team and the breakfast! We hope to see you on your next trip to Asheville!