1,756 results
All reviews tunnel road breakfast staff shuttle service indoor pool complimentary breakfast free shuttle the breakfast area front desk staff clean rooms would definitely stay here again convenient location cookies biltmore estate very nice hotel fire pit oatmeal close to downtown
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Enjoyed the stay here - hotel was nice and clean, room was comfortable. Staff was very friendly, always like the Hampton breakfast.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank KPBAtl
AshevilleHamptonGM2, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and the newly renovated rooms. Thank you for your compliments on our team and the breakfast! We hope to see you on your next trip to Asheville!

Reviewed May 19, 2012

This is a great hotel! Updated and close to a lot of restaurants. The staff was amazing also!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Bill M

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed our new renovations and our great location! We are very excited about all of the improvements and love to hear feedback from our guests. Thank you for your compliment to the staff! I will be sure to share your review with the team. We hope to see you on your next trip to Asheville!

Reviewed May 16, 2012

We had reservations at Homewood Suites Tunnel Road, when we arrived at 3:30pm we were informed that our room had a flooding issue and they had no other rooms available. We had reserved 2 queens and sofa bed. Robbie the hotel manager at Homewood Suites was very concerned and quickly found us a similar room in Hampton Inn Tunnel Road. We had a large room at Hampton Inn with 2 queens and sofa bed, the breakfast was amazing, parking good, and staff at Hampton Inn very accommodating. Checkout time at 12noon gave us more time to see Asheville.

Room tip: The sofa bed wasn't very comfortable for my 28 year old nephew.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank travelingal49

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am glad that Homewood Suites sent you to us and that you had a great experience in Asheville. Thank you for the compliments you shared about our team and our breakfast. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you on your next trip to Asheville!

Reviewed May 10, 2012

When a friend of mine made these reservations I wasn't so sure about staying here. When we came through the main lobby on 5-9-12 it all changed for the better. I will start by saying how "Sparkling" clean the hotel is. Love the advertisement in elevator about clean bed linen, we felt like our room was a five star hotel. The comforters, sheets, and pillows that came along all went back to the car. Last but not least we want to say thank you to the friendly staff at Hampton Inn Tunnel Road.

1  Thank Pgh6676

First, let me say that I love your review title! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am glad that we had the opportunity to serve you and thrilled that you felt like you were in a five star hotel. Our goal is to WOW each guest and I am glad we reached that goal during your stay. Thank you for being our guest! We hope to see you again on your next trip to the Asheville area.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

This hotel has much to commend it - very clean and up-to-date, great beds, nice location and most staff were very friendly. However, the walls between the rooms and the hallway are so thin that it sounds like the people in the hall are in the room with you! Sometimes, hotels have a bathroom fan that provides white noise to drown out sound but that was not an option here. The other less than positive points were very slow Internet and not very hot water for showers. The young man who checked us in was fairly efficient but less than friendly.

Overall, it was not the best Hampton I have stayed in - especially for the price of $134 a night.

Date of stay: May 2012
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
AshevilleHamptonGM2, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2012

Thank you for so much for taking the time to write a review. It is our goal to 'WOW' every guest who stays with us. I am sorry that this was not the case during your stay with us. I appreciate you bringing these issues to my attention so that I can make this better for future stays. If you will contact me at the hotel I would like to find a resolution. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you on your next trip to Asheville.