This was my second Hampton Inn stay this week - the other was in Pine Knoll Shores. I appreciate the consistency between the hotels: breakfast, bedding, rooms were comparable. When I travel in the future I'll definitely book stays at a Hampton Inn.
We reserved a king room with sleeper sofa. It was very comfortable and clean. There was no refrigerator in the room, but other than that we had everything we needed. In addition to the in-room coffee maker, coffee is always available in the lobby.
The hot breakfast bar is available from 6-10. We appreciated the early hour! In addition to the usual continental breakfast items you often find, we had scrambled eggs and other cooked items. It felt like a substantial meal, good for folks on a low-carb diet.
One comment: we booked a room labeled as "pool view." When we opened our curtains we were literally staring into the indoor pool facility which is open from 8-10. Other guests were relaxing in pool chairs right outside our window. The fitness center is in there also. We never felt like we could have our curtains open. The pool did close promptly at 10 each night, so noise was not a problem for sleeping. If you are an early-to-bed sort of person, or if you like to have your drapes open to get the sunlight, don't book a pool view room! Everything else about the room met our expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whatever brings you to wonderful and rare Asheville we're eager to have you stay with us at the Hampton Inn® Asheville-I-240 Tunnel Rd. We are perfectly and conveniently nestled amongst all of Asheville's most popular attractions, including the world famous Biltmore Estate and winery, historic downtown Asheville, and America's most scenic byway--the Blue Ridge Parkway. Once you've arrived at our hotel, you'll enjoy a lot of great amenities waiting for you in your room, including free high-speed internet access in every guest room, handy lap desks, and 32" HD flat-screen televisions. Our recently renovated Perfect Mix Lobby is a perfect marriage of vibrantly blended colors, creating a perfect space to mingle with friends, watch the big game on the oversized HD flat-screen television, or finish up the day's business on plush sofas or the communal table. Our guests also enjoy our complimentary On the House™ hot breakfast, featuring a variety of hot breakfast items and fresh Belgian waffles. If you're looking for relaxation, splash down in our newly renovated indoor pool, melt the day's stress away in our whirlpool spa or maintain your healthy lifestyle in our state of the art fitness center featuring all new Precor® equipment. When you're ready for some rest, hunker down for the night in our comfiest amenity yet, our Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed™. Come and experience for yourself the splendor of the Blue Ridge Mountains at the newly renovated Hampton Inn® Asheville-I-240 Tunnel Rd. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tunnel Road Hotel Asheville
- Hampton Inn Asheville Tunnel Rd
- Asheville Hampton Inn