“Stay at Asheville NC”

Ranked #48 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Reviewed October 17, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Good service, good location no complaints only thanksk. Excellent locations and venue for our little reunion. Thanks for your service and hospitality!

End

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The hotel was ideal for our gathering and went out of their way to accomodate us in every way. Cathy the desk clerk especially was so warm, helpful, friendly and fantastic. I would definitely stay their again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The room was ok but we wanted connecting rooms which were not available. The location was difficult to find. The ice machine on the bottom floor was gone so we had to go upstairs to get our ice.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Upon realizing that after driving for over 12 hours I would just be too exhausted to drive the remaing 6 hours, I calle the days inn in Asheville, This Days inn, and made a reservation. This was about 11:00 at nught. First and foremost the same room I stayed in two months ago was almost double te price as "leaf season had begun". Ummm someone forgot to tell the trees that.
After making the reservation about 5 minutes later we came upon an accident with a fatality. We were informed we'd be there a while, so I called to cancel the reservation. I was told that because I didn't cancel it PRIOR to 6:00pm, I would be charged the Full Rack Rate. So let me Clarify, the Reservation was Made at 11:00PM, but it's my responsibility to cancel a reservation "5" hours before I actually made it, Utterly rediculous.
I've been a LOYAL Days Inn customer for years, averaging "40-50" nights per year, but it Look like Holiday inn or Marriott just gained a new customer.

"on anothe note, I'm contesting the charges with My Credit card Company"..!!!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Darrelep
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

We got in real late so this place was great to rest your head and shower. Room was large and clean. We didn't eat breakfast but did grab a coffee and saw the "breakfast", eat elsewhere if you are hungry. We had a Sunday brunch at the grove park inn. I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012