Comfort Inn Biltmore West
$179
$164
Renaissance Hotels
$137
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$84
Sleep Inn Asheville - Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$76
$139
$129
$134
$119
Hampton.com
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$160
$153
  • Restaurant
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$139
$109
$96
Priceline
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$224
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $250/night.

All reviewscracker barrelfront deskroom was cleanchoice hotelswould stay here againwaffle makera pet friendly hotelthe breakfast areavery nice place to staybiscuits and gravyoutdoor poolhotel lobbyoff the highwayfirst floorhot breakfaststayed two nightswaffles
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Can always count on the Comfort Inn - they found us 2 rooms together for our family of 5 and small dog - gave us good meal recommendations and just had a relaxing night after a busy day. Helps that the kids made friends at the pool!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank MCWC
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I absolutely rely on the great service and 100.00 sanitation rating when traveling here for work. It is the only choice hotel I will stay at in this area. The newly renovated rooms are a definite bonus. Ben, Doug, Rita and Blake all do an awesome job taking care of the front desk.

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank BSlattery
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Enjoyed our 2 night stay at the Comfort Inn. Awesome location. Seemed like everything we wanted to do was just a 5 minute drive.
I was told our room had just been remodeled. There was a new smell to it. We chose to eat breakfast out so I didn't sample the breakfast.
The bathroom didn't have a exhaust fan in it so after 2 showers it was very hot and steamy!
Other than that it was everything we needed.

Room Tip: We had the first room past the lobby. We could hear the lots of talking coming from the service area.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We stayed here during the Enka Triathlon in Biltmore Lake. Less than 10 minutes away. Convenient location to the freeway, food, ect... The Comfort Inn was over priced-$201 for one night. That said it was comfortable, clean, breakfast was excellent. Excellent air conditioning. 4 stars rather than five due to the cost. Staff was very nice. Small pool and small work out space. Would recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2014

This hotel has recently been refurbished. Based on the setting, I think the changes have taken it to a level that makes Choice proud. Clean and neat, my room was fitted out as well as a Hampton that cost 50% more just a few nights earlier. This Comfort Inn provided far more than I was expecting when I stopped in without a reservation. I really didn't have much of a timetable and just stopped early (3:30 PM?) because I was tired. The biggest attraction was that I could easily walk to a Cracker Barrel or a couple of fast food outlets.

The room, the staff and the breakfast were all better than I expected. And the prices was lower.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends