“Very disappointed”

Savini's Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 109 Restaurants in Woonsocket
Description: We are a Family Restaurant specializing in Family Style Chicken and Italian dishes. Our waitstaff is friendly and conscientious. We provide a clean, homey type atmosphere and you will not leave here hungry. Going to the Stadium Theater? Stop by for drinks, appetizers, and much more!
Reviewed March 22, 2009

Food not good (seafood), waitress applied 20% gratuity and she was awful, they charged $2 more per dish than what was reported on menu and the waitress did not inform us of this before we ordered. Last time for our business!!!!!!

2  Thank jakbs
There are newer reviews for Savini's Restaurant

Reviewed August 28, 2008

Savini's is owned by a local family. They operate one other restaurant in the city.
If success can be judged by length of time a place has been in business then Savini's passes the test. Locals have patronized the restaurant for many years.
They have a menu with many selections. My own experiences at Savini's have convinced me that it is best to order one of the items on the Daily Special board that you find just after making your way through the step up and then step down entrance.
I have ordered numerous things on Savini's menu and have no outstanding favorites to report. However if I had to pick out one thing I find tasty it would be the cocoanut shrimp.
By the way, the bar is favored by many and I have found their mixed drinks to be good.
Nothing exceptional at Savini's but you will not leave the place hungry.

Reviewed February 20, 2008

My family decided to host a new years party at this resturant. Unfortunately it turned out to be a horrible experience. The staff was all around confused. The food wasn't cooked properly, personally, my steak was burnt all over. The cheesecake that was served was dry and stale, and for a kicker, we had to wait over an hour to get our bill. One of our friends atcually thought we should leave without it because they obviously didn't want to be paid for their horrible service. I really wouldent recommend this place to anyone I know after this experience.