“Best Breakfast in Town, Great Coffee!”
Review of Yolks Incorporated - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yolks Incorporated
Reviewed July 28, 2008

I've been several times and I totally disagree with the previous review. I've never been dissatisfied. Who cares about surroundings when the food is good? My favorite is the blueberry pancakes, with lots of real blueberries in them, none of that crappy blueberry pie filling dumped on top of a regular pancake and then calling it a blueberry pancake. I also like the fish & chips which aren't the greasy mess you get at the other fish joints and the fries are nice and crispy, not greasy and limp. Oh yea, and the coffee is great and I'm really fussy about my coffee!

Reviewed February 3, 2008

This is a one off part of a chain of hole in the wall breakfast joints scattered in RI, and sits in a run down shopping center. Looks like an old Newport Creamery! This one in particular has a bad interior with barely any room to move and bad service with terrible food. The locals will scare you here in this shabby town. The place looks like they just stopped smoking here and smells and has a menu that is a collection of shabby breakfast choices. The service has an attitude and the prices don't match up wth the bad food. Do yourself a favor and skip this place and go down the road to Dunkin Donuts. At least you know what you are getting!

Loco311, Owner at Yolks Incorporated, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

This is an OFF the wall review. Please be honest!! First off, we are not a chain and have never been. Second, the restaurant is pretty large with 19 booths and 12 counter spots so how can it be so small, you can't move around. As for the comment about a bad interior, anyone who’s been there will tell you that it is very clean, bright, and always decorated for which ever holiday is next on the calendar. We have been in the building for 10 years and smoking has not been permitted here much longer than that so there is NO smell of smoke. The only smell coming from inside is the smell of pancakes and bacon- delicious!!!
Our prices are pretty darn inexpensive for the amount of food on the plate and our friendly service is enjoyed by many everyday. Please ask around on this!!!!
This review actually made me laugh instead of making me upset. It is so off base that I wonder if the person reviewing it is actually all there!!!!