“Women of Wine Dinners are a great time and value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vintage - CLOSED

Vintage
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Barton
Smithfield, Rhode Island
“Women of Wine Dinners are a great time and value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2011

For $30 plus tax & tip, you can't find a better "girls night out" . The food and wine is absolutely delicious, from the 1st course and wine pairing (last night was roasted beet, goat cheese and baby arugula salad with honey drizzle and a wonderful sauvignon blanc wine) to the 4th course dessert (warm apple cake with maple bourbon glaze and cabernet whipped cream with a nice cabernet blend wine). I've been going to these every now and again with a group of friends and we always have a really enjoyable night out. This event is upstairs in this fabulous building rebuilt to look like one of the many old mill buildings in this area. Very comfortable seating and atmosphere help make this one of my favorite nights out.

• Visited November 2011

Mobile, Alabama
“Taste of big city in Woonsocket”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2011

Have gone a couple of times & each time have had wonderful service & food! I love their sushi though do miss the appetizer of sushi pizza!

Rhode Island
“Vintage has a great menu and friendly service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2011

I've been to this restaurant several times and have always enjoyed myself. The last visit was with a party of eight, which can be tricky. Most of us enjoyed our food. Service was slow but friendly. Part of the slow service was our fault - some of us arrived late, so we didn't sit at the table until a half hour after our reservation time. That can throw a server off balance, since they were planning on us at a certain time. The staff was understanding about this and did not give us a hard time. The manager checked on us and gave us a free dessert when she found out it was a birthday celebration. For a full service restaurant with live entertainment on the weekends, the prices are very reasonable.
Most enjoyed menu items in our group: Asparagus fries (tempura), house salad, chicken cordon bleu napolean, butter rum scallops, chocolate lava cake.
Least enjoyed: steak frites (tough steak), stuffed chicken breast (a little dry and too spicy).

• Visited March 2011
Rhode Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Big City feel in Woonsocket (yes, Woonsocket)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2011

Fabulous decor/ambiance & good food - consistently a great spot to go to. Reminds me of a place that you would find in a metropolitan area - not Woonsocket (no offense).

Visited February 2011
Cheshire, CT
“who'd a thunk?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2011

On a business trip to Woonsocket, I tried Vintage thanks to recommendations here on Trip Advisor. The food was awesome and beautifully presented. I had the Edamame for an appetizer which had a soy ginger glaze which added great flavor! Since it was a Tuesday night and all entrees are half price on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, I decided to order the filet mignon. For $11, how could I go wrong? It was so tasty, I would have gladly paid the $22 full price. The pumpkin cheescake recommended for dessert did not disappoint either!!! I plan on going back tomorrow night to try the sushi which looked awesome and was told by folks I was seated next to (at the upstairs bar) that it was to die for. Truly a gem in Woonsocket!!

• Visited February 2011