“Great sandwiches”

J's Delicatessen
Ranked #6 of 111 Restaurants in Woonsocket
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Visiting Woonsocket we were fortunate enough to learn about J's delicatessen and we tried their Patriot sandwich. We were advised that the sandwiches were large so we asked to have it split and it was definitely enough for two people. We were full for the rest of the day and the memory of the sandwich will remain with us as well as our visit to Woonsocket.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Quite a happening place, went twice over a week during lunch time, and was very busy. They have over two dozen combinations of sandwiches!! Italian combo was great! Also had the buffalo chicken sub which was fabulous ! For like $8 or $9, you get a huge sub with chips and a drink. They also have hot foods and sides, salads available. Highly recommend.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I eat here weekly. The food is always good and is always ready when I want it. The only issue is it closes a little early.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

They have so many sandwiches to choose from and are all made fresh. They also have fish and chips and awesome corn chowder. Never got anything I didn't like there.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I live right in Woonsocket where J's is located. There are plenty of sub shops in the city. I have never had J's Deli until today.. There is only one size of each kind of sandwich (and there are plenty of varieties of them!) Foot long. the price is very reasonable. All their meats are cut right there on the spot. The wife had a "Patriot" which is honey turkey with melted sharp cheese, lettuce, bacon and Dijon mustard which she said it was fantastic. I had the favorite Chicken Salad with all the extras. great tasting and I might say it was the best I have had! Plus they have much more than just sandwiches too!! I have made this my new "Sub Shop" to frequent. If your in the area, it is a must!