Holiday Inn Express Woonsocket
$149
Hampton.com
$162
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskgillette stadiumgreat night's sleepupon checkmorning breakfastexcellent staybeds were comfortableclean hoteltwo nightstop floorfitness centerhot cinnamon bunspatriotshieelevatorcumberlandcouch
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Good, clean hotel! I have stayed at many over time and cleanliness is a top priority for me. I would say the "free" breakfast is pretty good offered in the lobby area, buffet style with a variety of breakfast foods. Front desk is very polite, had no problems with the room, and to top it off, there is a 24 hr diner right in the same parking lot as the hotel, walking distance. Also nearby is a variety of delivery food available.

I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We arrived Friday night on June 6/2014 for the soccer game at Gillette Stadium. We arrived at this hotel at 4 PM thank God they had rooms for us all the other hotels we tried where booked. The staff were very friendly and very knowledgeable, they even recommended us to a very nice restaurant. Our rooms were fresh and clean. I stayed in the suite room. Yes I would go back.

Room Tip: The rooms where fresh and clean.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I have had the opportunity to stay here a few times and it is a reasonable hotel in the Northern Rhode Island area. The breakfast served each morning is comparable to the breakfast served by the Hampton Inn chain (Hiton affiliate). The rooms are very nice and clean though there is no fridge/microwave. I like the fact that there is no tub, just a shower which is easily accessible and large enough for anyone. There is an indoor pool and fitness center. The one odd item is that the front doors are not automatic which I am accustomed to seeing at most hotels. This can make it difficult to get in and out with luggage. It would be a nice upgrade to this hotel. Otherwise, I don't see how you would be disappointed staying here. There is also a diner on site that I believe is open 24/7 but I did not try it.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I stayed at this location and although the hotel was nice, we were Very disappointed the pool was out of service and no one informed us. We were going to have a great deal of down time during our stay and since there is not much to do in the area, the pool would have been just the right thing! Breakfast was nice and although there was a crowd it was nicely done.
I advised the young lady at the front desk that the floor in the elevator was sticky, seemed like someone spilled soda.. she smiled and nodded at me without a promise it would be taken care and sure enough it never was, the elevator floor was sticky the entire weekend. I find the front desk girls smiled and seemed friendly, but no one was looking to provide any sort of service to the guests. Nothing terrible about this hotel, but definatley nothing special either. It's a clean room and nice bed with a TV.. I can get that many places...They placed an extra hold on the credit cards.. most hotels tell you this upfront, but they didn't, my alert on my phone told me. The Holiday Inn could step up their customer service practices and take a page out of other hotels, they are an older chain and it shows they still run it like the 80s. The front desk experience can make or break your stay. One older girl at the desk (could have been a manager) seemed the worst at customer service as I overheard her speaking to other guests checking out. Average stay is about the best I can say!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Woonsocket, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Samsmom3,

Thank you for your recent review of our property. I am so glad that you liked our hotel location and breakfast. However, it seems your overall stay with us was not 100% satisfactory. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the experience you had with the level of service received and the unavailability of the pool. I will make sure that your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate departments and be reviewed. Your comments are truly valuable, as this will give us an opportunity to look for areas to improve.

John O
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I recently attended a meeting at CVS corporate offices and stayed at this hotel. The hotel was very convenient to CVS's office. The hotel is an average medium class hotel with not many frills or value add conveniences. The room was clean and acceptable. I felt the price was high for the type of hotel and services offered. Location was very good for my needs.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank backermanpa
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Woonsocket, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear backermanpa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our valued guest. I am pleased to know that you found our hotel convenient, rooms clean and acceptable. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. We hope to get the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.