“Fun diner - has lots to offer”
Review of Patriot's Diner

Patriot's Diner
Ranked #1 of 108 Restaurants in Woonsocket
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ardmore, Pennsylvania
“Fun diner - has lots to offer”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Our family loved visiting the diner for lunch. We enjoyed the classic stainless steel architecture and our waitress was so nice and helpful. One of my daughters enjoyed a magnificent cinnamon apple pancake order with the largest pancakes I've ever seen. My wife and I had Greek specialties; which were excellent.

• Visited June 2013

Woking, United Kingdom
“Fantastic old school diner.”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Fantastic portions, very friendly staff and great menu items. Best of all its open at all hours.
Bit of a weird location for such an amazing place. Strongly recommend!

• Visited July 2012
Providence, Rhode Island
“Old-school diner, plenty of food”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Tried this place with a Groupon. Nice old-time atmosphere (silver building, a bit grungy inside). Went on a Wednesday around noon, the place was packed and hopping. The waitresses are old-school, full of banter and quick-moving. I got a veggie omelet, my wife got a burger. The omelet was one of the biggest I've ever eaten (and I've eaten a lot of omelets) and was very tasty. The home fries were nothing spectacular--just potatoes over-fried on one side--but they were tasty enough and, like the omelet, there was a ton of them. For 8 bucks and change, it was a lot of food. My wife seemed to like her burger, and the fries weren't bad. They're open 24/7 so, if you want a good amount of no-frills food at ANY time of day, this is the place.

• Visited May 2013
Lincoln, Rhode Island
“Great Diner”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to the Patriots Diner. Clean place and friendly staff. I met my friend for breakfast there. The prices are reasonable. The quantity of the food was enough for two. I can't wait to go back with my family.

• Visited May 2013
Bristol, Rhode Island
“Good food, scary people”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

The portions here were HUGE and we had to take a lot home which reheated nicely. The omelets were good and had lots of veggies and cheese. I liked their different take on the breakfast potatoes. The chocolate chip pancakes were also very good. When we went there was a fight in the parking lot and toward the end of our meal the waitress kicked a group of kids out threatening to call the cops which was kind of scary and unusual for a diner. We went around 5AM so maybe it's a different atmosphere later in the day.

• Visited March 2013