“A gem in the heart of the city”

River Falls Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 109 Restaurants in Woonsocket
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Eight of us enjoyed a delightful dining experience at River Falls today. Our server, Jeremy, was attentive, professional, and efficient. The rest of the staff was friendly and very helpful as well. The El Dorado style prime rib is excellent, Ma Glockner's recipe chicken brings back fond memories, the bread and rolls are warm and fresh, and the salad and hot vegetables are flavorful. The veal parm and the Alfredo are great too! Cocktails are creative and delicious.
Prices are reasonable and the portions are ample. My only regret is that we live an hour away, or we would go more often! Thank you for an overall great experience!

There are newer reviews for River Falls Restaurant

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Anything I have tried here is exceptional. The Prime Rib is very tender and a nice portion. If time is a concern this may not be the right place to go. If you don't mind waiting a bit, the dinner is worth it.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

When ordering take out, beware that the prices on the online menu (3-7-2013) have changed. Items on the menu are quite different. When confronted, the explanation was, "We've got to have them updated".
However, the food is still good.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Went there last night 3-1-2013 I ordered the prime rib combo the prime was well done but I worded medium rare and the stuffing for the shrimp was very soggy. We waited for the waitress to return to see how everything was but she only returned to give us our bill.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Came here for dinner with family, they have some great meal deals mid-week, and the place is very upscale & classy by my estimation. We all enjoyed our meals & the service. I give gift certifcates to here regularly as they are welcomed by everyone in my family old & young.

1  Thank Waterfrontguy