“Fantastic Food, Service, and Ambiance”
Review of Blue Table

Blue Table
Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Gunnison
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: FRESH - STRAIGHTFORWARD INGREDIENTS OUTSTANDING PREPARATION ... TOTALLY CHILL ATMOSPHERE! Featuring coastal inspired seafood dishes, mouthwatering prime rib and burgers and a carefully selected wine list. Banquet Facilities available for up to 100 guests - Full Bar - Dine In Take Out - Catering Available Conveniently located on Hwy. 50 only 1 mile east of downtown and adjacent to The Inn at Tomichi Village.
“Fantastic Food, Service, and Ambiance”
Reviewed September 3, 2014

Wow! My husband and I can't seem to get enough of Blue Mesa Grill. They offer an excellent variety of eats from burgers and salads (uh-mazing) to sushi and steak. A few of our favorites have been the SoCal Burger (be forewarned, the guac is spicy!), the philadelphia sushi roll, the steak, and we had the special the other day: coconut encrusted mahi mahi. I hope they add it to their menu! Oh, and don't miss the desserts. They have an amazing Snickers Pie (w Oreo crust), a creme brulee, german blondie, chocolate mousse, and I spied a strawberry cheesecake the other day that looked excellent. Great stop, don't miss if you just are passing thru!

Elizabeth, Colorado, United States
“Great ddition to the Gunnison dining scene.”
Reviewed September 3, 2014

We attended on a Wednesday evening and it was the first time we'd been since the remodeling and opening. We were treated very hospitably and the food was terrific. The manager Alejandro is very personable and he stopped by our table to check to see if we had enjoyed our visit and meal. We enthusiastically answered in the affirmative. He also mentioned that during the process of opening, they had contacted a chef from New York City and had flown him out to check out the opportunity. The chef was impressed and he decided to move out to Gunnison. I will say that the food we had was terrific from soup to nuts. I had a delicious pasta and beef dish and my wife and mother-in-law had a wonderful fish and chips special. I can tell you that, as a rule, it's always been rare to get good fish and chips in Gunnison County! Absolutely recommend the Blue Mesa Grill.

1 Thank John R
“What a gem !!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2014

So surprised to find a "foodie" restaurant in Gunnison ! The atmosphere was casual and inviting - perfect way to start the weekend. There is an outdoor patio for drinks before dinner.
We had the scallop and shrimp risotto as a starter - which was balanced, light and tasty with the stir fried veggies. My husband had the hangar steak which was very tender and delicious while my coconut crusted fish was perfectly done and delicious !
If you live in town - don't delay. If you are out of town, it's worth a stop!

2 Thank harlean m
Pleasanton, California
“Autumn was right, it was a great meal”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

We were looking for something different, not too heavy. It was right on every count. We were ushered into a booth in the bar area, arriving before the other tables filled with folks enjoying their meals. I ordered a cup of clam chowder with a tomato vegetable broth. Very tasty. Also a wonderful calamari misto platter, but the piece de resistence was a small kale and brussel sprout salad. I wouild come back any time for another one of those. My wife shared her cream of turkey soup and excellent crab cakes. Our guests shared an elegant bruschetta, with manhattans capping the feast. For dessert, I had the best ever apple pie a la mode; our guests shared key lime cake. Our service was excellent. If you're within 25-50 miles of Gunnison, it's definitely worth the trip to Blue Mesa Grill.

Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Fun night out with family!”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Came here for a late night meal with my family. We sat in the bar area and I thought the decor was wonderful. In fact the atmosphere of the whole place is warm, inviting and casual while still feeling like a special place to go "out" to. We waited for a short period to get our table but found the outside lounge furniture very comfortable and enjoyed a glass of wine.

The meal itself was outstanding. Lots of variety on the menu, while not too much to make our choice overwhelming. We all ordered different things and shared. Can say there wasn't one thing I didn't enjoy. Everything was delicious. My favorite part might have been the desserts. Made from scratch I think, we ordered three and nearly licked the plates when we were through....

Looking forward to our next trip to Gunnison so we can eat here again. Definitely recommend and in fact I have referred my friends.

• Visited July 2014

Been to Blue Table? Share your experiences!