“Unexpected pleasure” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Twisted Fork

Twisted Fork
Ranked #8 of 50 Restaurants in Gunnison
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hurst
“Unexpected pleasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here traveling thru town, based on Trip Advisor reviews and were not disappointed. When we looked at the menu, we weren't sure about it because the offerings were unusual. But it was delicious. I had the fried chicken, some of the best I've ever tasted. It came with a cucumber salad, which I was very apprehensive about, but it was delicious -5 star, especially considering I'm a meat and potatoes kind of guy. My wife had the chicken wrap with sririchi mayo and sweet potato tots which she said was also delicious.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank ObjectiveOpinion59

Colorado
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

The Twisted Fork has a somewhat limited menu...but for me this is NOT a bad thing. I hate going through pages and pages trying to decide. A single page narrows down the choices...especially at a place that rates this highly. It is a somewhat eclectic menu (also a GOOD thing)....I had the Vietnamese Tacos....which were excellent. My companion had the Korean Rice Bowl...which looked REALLY good as well. The crab dumpling appetizer was perfect and the Peanut Butter/Chocolate Mousse dessert was both delicious and quite imaginative in its presentation. Finally, my vodka martini rail drink was perfect. Service was fast and friendly. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank bogateer
Grand Junction, CO
“Good place for unique Asian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Had the Vietnamese Tacos and they were very tasty. Also the Sweet Potatoe Tots for an appetizer were delicious as well. My wife had the Soba Salad with buckwheat noodles and she said the presentation and the flavor were both good. The prices were about average.

Visited July 2014
Palm Shores, Florida, United States
“Don't pass this place up! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Don't miss this place! I thought it was going to be like a down home mamas cooking restaurant, but I got a surprise!!! Asian, American cuisine, awesome food and the staff was very friendly ... Our waitress made sure out drinks were full and our food came out fast!! Delicious sliders!!!!

1 Thank Jody J
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss this when you're in Gunnison”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

Tasty and unique food selections with amazing alcoholic beverages and wonderfully shaded outdoor seating. They put fresh herbs and spices from their own organic garden in their mojitos and their custom dishes. Excellent customer service.

Visited February 2014