“Fantastic Food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Fantastic Food!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Everytime my wife and I have eaten at the Twisted Fork has been fantastic. The food is delicious, well presented and the service has been superior (thanks Marie!). The burgers are the best I've ever had...a bit pricey but well worth it. Don't miss the opportunity to eat at the Twisted Fork.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Gcmeier

South Florida, Florida
“a bistro in a little mountain town??! lovely!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

when we visited, we were surprised that the cuisine was a mixture of asian and mexican and seafood, was unexpected, but great service and great food.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Ckstoner
“Over priced.”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Their burgers may be good but at $16, you think you would be in Aspen or Vail. My most recent visit I had an appetizer and a drink and my bill was $20. Thought the service was slow and inattentive. The portions are small, seems you are paying for presentation. Still not impressed.

2 Thank Dkozski
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Dinner on a journey”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Was passing through on a business trip on a Thursday night. Being alone, I sat at the counter and ordered the special, Pad Thai. Owner was pleasant and the food was good with a decent sized portion.

• Visited October 2012
Crested Butte, Colorado
“Best Dinner in Gunnison”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I always feel well taken care of when I come to dinner at the Twisted Fork. Such a great selection of choices- I LOVE the brussel sprouts the best. They are not you Mom's brussel sprouts I'll tell you that much. The drinks and desserts are worth the splurge!

Visited July 2012