“Great Place”

Mario's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Gunnison
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gunnison
“Great Place”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

On our most recent trip we wanted to try a place we hadn't been to and I am really glad we picked Mario's. The pizza was great and my Hubby stated it was one of the best pizza's he has ever had and he is very picky :) The atmosphere is nice, we will certainly be back

• Visited May 2014

Colorado
“This ain't NY pizza...but this ain't NY. That said...this pizza is GREAT!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Being from Jersey I have a very specific definition for "pizza". However, as this is Central Colorado and not NY....Marios's pizza ROCKS!!! So far they're two for two. Outside of NY/NJ I've only found a couple of places that can make what I consider "outstanding" pizza....but as far as serving up an excellent pizza...Mario's delivers the goods...both figuratively and literally.

• Visited June 2014
Denver, CO
“Pizza was great, service not so much”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

The pizza was amazing but I have to say the service was slow. I don't always notice slow service but when I am with my two younger boys it is very noticeable and the service was super slow here.
Luckily the pizza made up for it. When we go back to Gunnison we will stop in again.

• Visited May 2014
Greeley, Colorado
“Best gluten-free pizza anywhere, with HOMADE dough!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had the pleasure of eating at Mario's last fall when taking in the changing Aspens. Their pizza was outrageously good! My wife has a wheat allergy and she was thrilled that they offered gluten-free pizza (we had called ahead to inquire). The best part was that they make the dough right there in the restaurant and it is fabulous! Best we have found anywhere in the country. Plus it is such a friendly, fun atmosphere. An A+ for sure!

• Visited October 2013
Gunnison, Colorado
“Typical Pizza”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Mario's is a typical pizza place. There's nothing fancy about it. The food is good, but everything tastes about the same.

• Visited January 2014