“Great breakfast”

Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Gunnison
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We love this place. We had the huevos rancheros and the chili was hot, the eggs cooked perfectly, hashed browns crispy. Great food, great service, reasonable prices, clean... A job well done.

1  Thank TheRoadAgain65

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Plenty of great tasting coffee and fabulous food. Breakfast is served all day! We were here to visit the college and were impressed by the friendly staff! Try the mushroom cheese hamburger. It rivals many"gourmet" burgers I've had!

1  Thank Alice B
Reviewed October 11, 2012

went because of recommendations of past visitors..neat layout, but food was just okay, and prices are pretty high for breakfast(wife and I over $20)

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Love breakfast at the "W!" Service was very fast and the food excellent. My family had gravy biscuits that they said were very good. I had egg, bacon, biscuit and fresh fruit. The fresh fruit was especially good and presented very attractively. Generally there is a wait to be seated but on this visit around 1:00 on a Sunday, we were seated and served quickly. Prices are a bit higher than our last visit. Check hours before going as I believe they are only open until 2:00 PM each day.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Great little diner in downtown Gunnison, CO. It was early afternoon but I ordered breakfast and not only was the service fast but the food was plentiful and tasted great! When in Gunnison, I will definitely eat there again!!!

1  Thank stickmann7

Been to W Cafe? Share your experiences!