“Comfortable, clean and helpful”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Gunnison
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We stayed at the Econo Lodge in Gunnison June 12 and found it to be well located, clean and comfortable. The management was friendly and helpful when we had to reduce the time we intended to stay. I definitely recommend it as a nice stopover.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
econolodgegunnison, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Ms Ratrag

We appreciate your feedback and wished you could of extended your stay. We were delighted to meet both of you and wish you will return soon to Gunnison. We strive to meet our guest expectation and I m grateful for the opportunity

Thanks again management of Econolodge Gunnison

Reviewed June 18, 2014

We crossed country from Ohio to Las Vegas, and back. All places we stayed were in the $70-$90 range, and this was the best, clean, comfortable, with all features you would expect, and friendly, helpful staff and even evening cookies at the front desk. With this experience, Econo Lodge has become our motel of choice

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Mr James B.

We appreciate your feedback and value your opinion about our franchise and look forward on your next visit to Gunnison.

Thanks again management of Econolodge Gunnison

Reviewed May 27, 2014

We stayed one night. Aj was an excellent host - friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable, fridge, microwave, free wi-fi and plenty of foods to choose from for breakfast. Tariff was very good for what you got in return. No noise during the night.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
econolodgegunnison, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

Ms. Rosemary300

Thank you for taking the time and submitting a review on your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback it enable our staff to learn and excel in areas where needed. We look forward on your next visit to US and hopefully it will be soon

Thanks again

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Had a good stay here, Easy check in, nicely furnished spacious room, very clean. Owner gave us suggestions for dinner. Free wi-fi, fridge & microwave, nice breakfast too. I like it here and would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Mr. NeilfromDayton

Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay with us. We appreciate the feedback as it allows our staff to feel compel and content that our guest were satisfied with their stay and would return on future trips. We pride ourselves in providing exemplify service in Gunnison.

Thanks again and look forward on your next visit

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

We went camping but the weather was way too cold and we decided to stay at the econo lodge. The environment was very clean, and updated, and the customer service was beyond any of our expectations! A.j. was very helpful and answered all of our questions, looked up my membership to make sure I could gain points, and gave us helpful information about guests staying for our wedding in the up coming months. I would absolutely recommend this hotel rather then any other in town. The fabulous service we received has gained our loyalty!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lindseyp08

Ms. Lindsey08

Thank you for taking the time to respond and provide feedback on your stay. We strive to provide the utmost best service and rooms to our guest. We understand value our guest and look forward on your next visit in August

Thanks again

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Spent one night here. Front desk staff were excellent-even had a treat for our dog. Breakfast was a bit better than some-eggs, pretty good sausage, plus breads, etc. Our room was older, I think, as it was in the back (one-story) section but the two story portion seemed more updated (there was some new carpet on rolls in the back so perhaps there is still some remodeling). Clean bathroom, firm bed, had a fairly old TV (not flatscreen) but we never turned it on. Great location-walking distance to downtown and Western State college. 5B's BBQ right next door.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank MoBBQ

MoBBQ,

Thank you for taking the time to respond on your stay with us we appreciate your feedback. We recently changed carpet and bedding and in the process of t.v and window curtains. We look forward on your next visit and appreciate your business. Thanks again

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I don't normally write reviews for these motels I stay in for 1 night (because I don't typically come in with high expectations) but I felt I should. For an Econo Lodge this is about as good as it gets. Room was clean, you enter from the inside so there are no safety issues, and the room was certainly way above average for this type of motel. What sealed the deal from me was the staff. The couple that owns it greeted me with a big smile when I came in and gave me good hiking and eating recommendations. The breakfast was great and they helped me with the waffle maker (I'm a bit of an amateur). Were very interested in anything they can do to make someone's stay there better (I had no suggestions). I forget that good service goes a long way, so I was very happy with my stay here.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank OldJesstraveler
econolodgegunnison, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Mr. OldJessTraveler,
I agree with you OldJessTraveler customer service is our priority and your satisfaction is our reward. We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to write a review. We look forward on your next visit to Gunnison. Sometimes we need to get away from big urban town to enjoy the bountiful scenery of Gunnison National Parks.