“Decent food. Too loud”

Add it.
Gunnison Brewery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We had a late supper after a day of touring. The food was fine - wraps and fries. The only problem was the music. Altogether too loud. I'm probably just showing my age, but I like to be able to hear my wife across the table, and we positively could not converse.

There are newer reviews for Gunnison Brewery

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is a nice small brewery that offer other craft beers from Colorado. I had the chicken tacos and they were very good. The atmosphere was chill and there were plenty of tables; however, the bar was rather small. When I was there, they had New Belgium Brewery IPA as a guest tap. The service was prompt and everyone was friendly.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We went there three times and had a pleasant visit. All the food is locally grown something that is nice for a change. The fish tacos are great but it can be busy in the brewery on that day. The servers were the sweetest.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Sit outside if you can because the music inside is playing so loudly conversation is impossible. We tried all three of the house beers, and they were all simply okay. Nothing I would seek out. The fish and chips were a hit. Chicken and chips were nothing special. I didn't leave the Gunnison Brewery upset about my experience, but I would try something different on my next visit.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stopped in here on a roadtrip and had a great experience. The guys behind the bar were exceptionally helpful with directions, suggestions and what they had on tap. The music they played was perfect for a brewery, really set the mood. The bar food was good...I had the fish and chips. The serving was bountiful and the fish was cook just right. Laura had a burger and it came out just like she ordered with a perfect bun. I left with respect for their beer and a new tshirt I will wear with pride.