“It's almost as much fun finding breweries like this as it is to drink beer”
Review of Gunnison Brewery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gunnison Brewery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stopped in here on a roadtrip and had a great experience. The guys behind the bar were exceptionally helpful with directions, suggestions and what they had on tap. The music they played was perfect for a brewery, really set the mood. The bar food was good...I had the fish and chips. The serving was bountiful and the fish was cook just right. Laura had a burger and it came out just like she ordered with a perfect bun. I left with respect for their beer and a new tshirt I will wear with pride.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stopped in for a beer and had a couple of great porters. Waitress was very friendly and attentive. Locals also patronize the saloon which always speaks well of the service and beer. (Beer was very inexpensive). Good find. Will be back.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We enjoy trying local beers and this was what we expected and we liked what we drank and ate. We sat on the patio out back, ate nachos and had a nice relaxing afternoon experience. Walking through the restaurant it looked clean and had a nice atmosphere, restrooms were also clean. For those trying new beers, this is a must.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had a beer and burger after racing the Half Growler MTB Race. Good burger, not too big. I had a couple delicious IPAs to go with my lunch. The staff was friendly and it was a fun time.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I wish that they had a better selection of beers that they made themselves. I saw too many people swilling PBR and Coors there. If they had a few more beers perhaps they could get rid of the bottled whiz beer