“Good Beer, good burger” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Boulder, Colorado
“Good Beer, good burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had a beer and burger after racing the Half Growler MTB Race. Good burger, not too big. I had a couple delicious IPAs to go with my lunch. The staff was friendly and it was a fun time.

• Visited May 2013

Denver, Colorado
“I love the atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

I wish that they had a better selection of beers that they made themselves. I saw too many people swilling PBR and Coors there. If they had a few more beers perhaps they could get rid of the bottled whiz beer

Visited May 2013
“Loved the mother clucker!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Went to eat here with my husband. The food was very good and very reasonably priced. Had a very yummy chicken sandwich called the mother clucker :) the beer was also yummy :)

• Visited April 2013
Milwaukee, WI
“Don't bother - they don't.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I stopped in for a meal and a beer after a long day of traveling west. Immediately upon walking in I was made to feel unwelcome for even appearing. I fully understand wanting to get out of work after being there for a long day but if the bar is relatively busy you're kind of stuck there so make the most of it. The bartender was rather short with me if and when I could get her attention. I had a beer and it was okay. The food was also just okay though at least the guy doing the cooking was actually concerned with working. The other bartender was more concerned with texting and chatting with her friends. I don't like to leave a negative review from only one experience so take that as a caveat but as a whole it was very unimpressive.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ndap987s3w
Ashford, CT
“Good IPA”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

My husband and I were on a 9-week motorcycle tour which we named the brew pub/IPA tour. In every town we looked for a brew pub and then a local IPA. The Gunnison Brewery did not disappoint. It was early, like 4 PM so we had the place almost to ourselves. Waiter was friendly and helpful. The fish tacos were not great but the beer was very good. Would go again but forget the tacos.

• Visited July 2012