“Breakfast Buffet on Sunday, what a treat”

Palisades Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 50 Restaurants in Gunnison
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Breakfast Buffet on Sunday, what a treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Tried to have breakfast in Crested Butte but everything an hour wait so we hit the road and stopped at Palisades Restaurant in Gunnison. The breakfast buffet was loaded with just what we wanted, biscuits, gravy, bacon, sausage, pancakes, potatoes, and eggs to order...as much as you can eat. We enjoyed it immensely and were quite pleased with the helpful, sweet wait staff.

Visited July 2013

Gunnison, Colorado
“Trivia Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you like to play trivia, Palisades is the place to go. They have games running all day and the food is great and the service is friendly. I highly recommend Palisades as a family restaurant. Their Sunday brunch is superb.

Visited July 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Great home cooking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We ate there 3 times in the the 3 days that we were there....yes, it is that good!!! Homecooking at it's finest.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank C'Ann F
“They make you feel at home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I found Jeff and the crowd to be the highlight of our stay in Gunnisson. So much so that we invested membership in an Rv park nearby. The food was great and plentiful. Staff, is top notch. Great breakfast buffet.

• Visited June 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Good American cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

My wife was intrigued by this restaurant as we were shopping at the nearby Wal-Mart, and we made a point of eating here one evening. She had broiled salmon and I had that evening's chef's special, a chicken-andouille sausage bake over rice that was delicious and remarkably inexpensive (costing little more than a hamburger). We both came away filled and happy. My only gripe was that the iced tea tasted a bit stale, but I was thirsty and my glass was promptly refilled as I emptied it. Overall, this was a very good experience that deserves that rating.

• Visited July 2013