“Older but very comfy beds”
Review of Floridian Hotel

Floridian Hotel
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Homestead
Reviewed August 3, 2014

First stay in the area but found the hotel and staff to very nice. The hotel is a bit older and dated but the new beds are very nice which is very important to us. Nice pool, lots of kids the first day we were there but it was quiet after supper. Breakfast hit the spot and was free. Couldn't beat the deal

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
FLORIDIAN990, Manager at Floridian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2014

We're happy to hear our clients are pleased with our work,it shows us we are on the right path towards meeting their highest expectations,thank you for the positive review and come back any time!
Respectfully

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

This was my first stay in homestead Florida. But my third visit to Florida. I went to Homestead because I have family there. This hotel was one of the best there but the best is not good. The only good thing was the continental breakfast. I mean they didn't change our sheets in the room when they cleaned it. They just fixed the bed. It was always a wait for towels and one day we just didn't get fresh ones. Oh the HUGE bugs was the worst. I'm from the Midwest and those bugs was something I never seen before. And my family had to kill 3. With a little more work this place can be okay.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for posting your opinions and observations on this site.We apologize for the inconveniences concerning the bugs and we can assure you that problem has been taken care of.Hope you give us another chance to show you on your next vacation in our area
Respectfully:

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We visited July 17, 2014. Check in was effortless and the clerk was pleasant and directed us to a good restaurant for dinner. The room was more than clean -- it was very modern and well appointed. More tv channels than you would expect and wifi was strong. Breakfast was substantial, although the sausage and bacon weren't ready when we arrived at 6am, but was almost ready when we left around 6:30. For the price we paid I feel that this hotel is vastly under rated. I will stay here every time I need a spot close to the Keys or Miami.

1  Thank ExRecon
FLORIDIAN990, Manager at Floridian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2014

It's great to hear such good reviews from our guests!It shows us we are on the right path on this business.Thank you for sharing your opinions with other possible customers and we hope to have you back soon.Until then:
respectfully

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

if you are on a budget and not so fussy it will be ok.at least it is not with an over musty smell.
Decent price. Clean. Do not expect 5 stars services for 3 star price
If I will have to go there I will probably do it

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank ana V

Thank you very much for your review about our hotel.We are glad you spend some good moments in our accommodations and we are sure to have have back soon.Until then
Respectfully,
The Floridian Staff

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Booked this hotel based on proximity to a wedding and price. Room was clean and had enough towels. There were ants on the night stands. We could clearly hear the people next door. We had an issue with the ac unit that seemed like it worked itself out. All in all you get what you pay for.

1  Thank Scott R

Thank you so much for publishing your reviews on this site.We appreciate you point out the details failing during your stay,We can assure you we've been working on this issues in order to solve them out.Hope to have back soon!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

I booked this hotel as part of a last minute decision to spend my Birthday in Florida, its a really nice place, room was very clean, well appointed, more than enough towels, soap etc. The staff were very friendly (not the 'Have a nice day' ) but no problem or my pleasure and the breakfast (included) well, fantastic selection, fresh chilled fruit and juices, coffee reg and decaff, different cereals, waffles, donuts to mention just some of whats available. Decent sized pool with seating, loungers etc washers and driers all included, wifi in the room was very reliable. For what I paid for the 9 nights I stayed I can't fault it, I have paid more and got less.

Room Tip: My room was on the 2nd floor next to the washer/drier room but no problem with noise
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Malcolm G
FLORIDIAN990, Manager at Floridian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2014

Thank you so much for posting your opinions ,we are glad you had a pleasant stay in our accommodations,We are sure to be your number one choice next time you decide to spend sometime in Florida.
Respectfully.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Homestead is a great location for one of the entrances for the Everglades so we spent one night here after a week trip in the Florida Keys. I would call this a very basic motel. It's clean and had a continental breakfast and was the cheapest place we stayed on our trip, so it was good from that angle. I would have no problem recommending this place to someone that wanted a basic motel for a good price.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tdtid

Thank you so much for your reviews on this site,we really appreciate you have shown others your opinions about your stay in our hotel.Hopefully you will choose us on your next trip to South Florida.
Until then.
The Floridian Hotel Staff

Also consider these accommodations in or near Homestead
Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead
Best Western Gateway To The Keys
Super 8 Florida City/Homestead
Super 8 Florida City/Homestead
#6 of 12 in Florida City

Been to Floridian Hotel? Share your experiences!