“Best Chinese you will get in homestead”
Review of Peking House

Peking House
Ranked #97 of 164 Restaurants in Homestead
Cuisines: Chinese
Homestead, FL
“Best Chinese you will get in homestead”
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

We mostly order takeout from here. Food always seems consistent. Good flavor and taste. Takeout portions are good. We share one between my family of 4. The buffet is a good value if u eat in.

Homestead, Florida
“Complained about spring rolls, they did not listen”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We are always going to different restaurants, should be a food critique......but recently we went to Peking House, something was wrong witht their spring rolls, was told., okay., but you have to pay., we do not give credit....That is no way to run a business., you must keep customers happy....have not been back and do not plan to go back, and we went weekly.....

Visited November 2012
Homestead, Florida
“Lots of Food - Economical”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I do delivery all the time and everything is excellent with no MSG. I'll order a sampling and use over a couple of days. Delivery is very fast. They have a buffet for under $6 from 11 AM - 2 PM. Staff are all very friendly and fast.

Visited May 2012
Homestead, Fla USA
“A great variety of really tasty, delicious foods that made me wish my stomach were largerl.”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I had the buffet and woul.d have gone again if I had the capacity. Each serving was delicious. Many, many different choices, soup was great, salad bar, all kinds of appetizers, american foods too. Very resonable.

• Visited January 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Routine Chinese”
Reviewed April 7, 2010

We had lunch here and chose off the menu rather than the buffet. I had the Kung Po chicken and the wife had General Tso's chicken. We wanted hot and sour soup so had to order the portion of 2 @ $6.50 Food was nothing special. I could eat here again, but wouldn't go out of my way to go back.