$85
$77
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$93
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Deluxe Inn Motel(Homestead)
Agoda.com
$71
Priceline
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$53
$59
$50
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $57/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed August 2, 2005

I stayed at the Inn of Homestead in early July and unlike the negative reviews I see posted here, My experience was extremely pleasant.
The hotel was clean, the staff was courteous and the location of the hotel perfect- you are a hop, skip and jump from all the sightseeing attractions in the area. I will definitely be staying there again if I am in the homestead area overnight.

Stayed: July 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 2, 2005

We were down visiting family for a week and stayed at this hotel and thought that the staff was extremely friendly and professional . We have travelled quite a bit and have stayed in some real dumps! The Inn of Homestead was very clean! We loved it and will stay there again!!!

• Stayed: July 2005
1  Thank mjb61670
ft.lauderdale
Reviewed July 21, 2005

dear sir or madam
i stayed at this hotel last night and was looking on the internet today at some of there reviews i must say i had a great stay and would highly recommend.
stacey blake

Stayed: July 2005
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 26, 2005

June 24-27, 2005. This place was suggested by family in the area as a cheep place to stay. Well it was the worst stay I have ever had. The room was mold haven, bugs in the bathroom. I brought my two children to stay also and I could not see myself subjecting my kids to this place. There bed looked like someone just had --- in it before we got there. The bed my wife and I slept in (well my wife stayed up all night refusing to lay her head on the bed.) was hard. Room 218 bed closes to the door when you sat on it it was like sitting on a wood board with a mat on it. ( NO LIE ). We ended up talking to the management about the room and they were very sorry for the condition of the room but refused to refund our money. (Made us pay upfront) I told them this would be just a lesson learned and they could have my money but we were going. We went next door to the Floridian which matched the Homestead Inn price and moved us into a much nicer room.

My opinion is if youir looking to bed a hooker this is the place! but if you are thinking of staying with family or wanting a confortable room, walk 28 feet to the Floridian and you will be happy.

3  Thank AlleyD
Minneapolis, MN
Reviewed April 23, 2005

I've stayed at a lot of hotels in my time, and I can honestly say this is the worst hotel I've ever stayed. If I honestly thought I could have found somewhere else with a vacancy (spring break), I wouldn't have thought twice about leaving. As it was, I seriously contemplated sleeping in my car. To say the hotel was dingy is a major understatement:
Carpeting was horribly stained (see pictures)
Towels were extremely worn and unclean (see pictures)
Room was in disrepair (lights didn't even work)
Bugs in the room

This room was so dirty I never took my socks off. It was utterly disgusting. I would take a Super 8 any time over this hotel. All I really expected was a clean room with minimal provisions. While this room actually did have a fridge, it wreaked horribly. Stay away.

• Stayed: March 2005