See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 16, 2005

Arrived at the hotel and was immediately taken aback at the poor level of upkeep on the property. There were persons on the property just standing with beverages in brown paper bags. The lobby was OK but the staff, who wore jeans and bare mid-drifts, seem annoyed that I needed their attention. We were finally given a key to our room and parked beside the "LOCK YOUR DOOR AND SECURE YOUR VALUABLES" sign. We entered the room to find it un-made. That would'nt have bothered me so much except the room reeked of an unknown odor and the carpet was badly stained. I went back to the lobby and requested an immediate refund and was issued my refund without question or apology. Poor customer service. Poorly kept property. I personally did not feel safe on this property.

• Stayed: January 2005
2  Thank Go25347
Reviewed April 20, 2004

We stayed at the Inn of Homestead for 3 nights and found a "gem in the sun". The room was delightful, clean and very well maintained. The front desk staff treated us like family. The housekeeping staff cleaned our room as if it was theirs. All the staff helped us with the area attractions and made sure we saw the real Florida. We totally enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend the Inn of Homestead to everyone.

1  Thank Ambassador15513
Reviewed April 17, 2004

Spent 3 weeks in Homestead, FL on business. The room was clean and the staff friendly. I will book with them again.

2  Thank Safari35671
Reviewed March 23, 2004

this hotel has been remodeled with new carpet, furniture and patio furniture. the new paint and all of the improvements are GREAT!!!!!! I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone as well as business!
All of the employees are very pleasant and professional and will accomindate you in any way possible and the rates are very reasonable.
If you are planning a visit to Homestead, do yourself a favor and stay at the Inn of Homestead!!!!!!!!

thanks, debbie

3  Thank Exploration18670
Reviewed January 13, 2004

I am to agree. This hotel is by far the worst hotel we haven ever been to. Too much filthy with unpleasent insects in the bathroom and in the room.

3  Thank Fearless7634