Inn Of Homestead
Hampton.com
Floridian Hotel(Homestead)
$82
$64
Courtyard by Marriott Miami Homestead(Homestead)(Great Value!)
$99
$84
Courtyard
$93
A-1 Budget Motel(Homestead)
$59
The Hotel Redland(Homestead)(Great Value!)
$60
$54
Agoda.com
$38
Hotwire.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I booked two rooms here through Expedia, who charged me a month before arrival. When we arrived on the day of our stay we were disgusted. Non-smoke facility who's lobby smelled like it was a smoking room. The front desk was piled with dirty towels and the person behind the desk had no idea where to find our reservations (read filing cabinet). Tour of the rooms showed dirty floors, dilapidated beds and bedding. Garden and pool area was scary looking. We drove down the road and rented rooms for the evening at another motel. We asked for a refund and the motel person told us Expedia had our money. We called Expedia and they said too bad. You didn't cancel by 6pm the evening before arrival. I disputed with my credit card Capital One and they pretty much stood by Expedia. Screwed all the way around. Will never consider this property again, will never use Expedia again, and I am switching credit cards. The consumer should not be forced to stay in a dump! Don't believe the photos...lesson learned.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank plainsage
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Saw some of the reviews and decided to stay here. What a big mistake. The bed was comfortable, sheets clean and room smelled nice. BUT.

No plug in bath tub or basin, bathroom door wouldn't shut and there were insects walking round the bathroom. When my wife asked about the plug she was told to block it up with a towel. It was noisy, some guy started his truck up at 5am it sounded like a tank. I could hear a guy swearing repeatedly at his wife, I think in the next room. Coffee in reception was awful. We decided to forfeit our money and check out!!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank bazzer1949
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I love how they walk you to your room to make sure you are satisfied with the room you are staying in. The rooms are very decent I had no problems. I would defiantly recommend this place. If you are looking affordable decent place to stay Inn of Homestead is the place.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2013

it was great we went to a car show.and going to the florida keys is only 18 miles away.scuba diving. fishing. glass bottom boat's and the hotel.you could go in the pool late at night as long.is no noise.me and the wife took advantage of that.great vacation.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2013

What can i say, let's start with the front desk, 24/7 service, always there when you need anything. The room was amazing, the bed comfortable, the sheet's clean and they smelled wonderful. The bathroom was well shiny to say the least. And let's not even talk about the pool. Child Friendly with all the fences and gates, Water was warm and my little girl loved it. All in all a wonderful place to stay with your family. Especially when your driving back from the keys. Prices were reasonably cheap. Been in horrible hotels for more then they charged.

Room Tip: Pool Side Rooms Are The BEST!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family