“They don't clean the rooms apparently” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Homestead

Days Inn Homestead
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   51 South Homestead Boulevard (US 1), Homestead, FL 33030   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Homestead

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Columbia, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Cop cars, drunks, bar outside of this motel... Didn't even bother staying. Place looks like a dump. Doesn't look safe. The gang looking customers at the bar steps away from the entry is very unsafe. People at desk lied about our reservation. Don't even bother. Keep on driving...

Stayed March 2014
Homestead
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Checking in was great. The lady was very nice, and friendly. Checking out was a different story. Lady was very rude, and informed me she was the owners wife.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
      Location
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these Homestead hotels

1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

This place was terrible. We decided to stay here because the prices seemed great considering it was spring break weekend. When we arrived, our online booking was nowhere to be found, but luckily a room was available. We should have taken that as a sign of bad things to come. Our room was beyond disgusting,I gave my 2 year old son a bath and was appalled that 5 minutes later, his feet were filthy black. I swear, as I was sleeping, I felt bugs on me. The air was horrible and didn't work well at all.You ask about the the free "breakfast"? The moment I saw it was served out of a crap room turned mess hall, I was done. I will never stay at this place again, especially with the money it cost to live in that dirt hole for a night.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
ReneMiamiHyattPlace, General Manager at Days Inn Homestead, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear Lauren D Thank you for taking the time to respond on trip advisor I like to apologize for your stay not meetinf your expectation. I have read over your comments and have been checked the room and had housekeeping check the room as well. The owners are in the process of upgrading the hotel, we have done over 60% of the rooms and regret that the room you were given didn't meet your standards. I have shared your feedback with the staff to insure we provide the upmost service to all our guest. Agian I apologize for your stay and thank you again for sharring your feedback, it's feedback like yours that will help us in improving the hotel and service.
Milford, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

My wife and I have traveled both Nationally and Internationally for many years; our experience at the Days Inn in Florida,however, ranks as the single most wretchedly unpleasant lodging event! The room was dirty, the air-conditioning unit was old looking, dilapidated, in apparent disrepair; and the small amount of cool air that was proffered had an unpleasant, and at times, noxious smell. The bedspread has vile looking stains on its underside and was redolent with the odor of detergent. The bathroom had black mold on several portions of grout and offered for the guests one threadbare dingy towel. The small refrigerator had rust stains, an ice tray with so much extant ice that it was rendered effectively useless. The room's walls were stained and greasy to the touch. However, all of these dreadful conditions were completly eclipsed by the Motorcycle Gang that spent the night outside our room, until approx. 4 am, running their motorcycles yelling and swearing. We booked room 111 for two nights:we happily forfeited our prepaid monies and did not stay the second night.
Crandall Huckins

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Huckins 1 Thank you for taking the time to respond on trip advisor I like to apologize for your stay not meetinf your expectation. I have read over your comments and have shared them with the staff.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Homestead
Floridian Hotel
Super 8 Florida City/Homestead
Super 8 Florida City/Homestead
#6 of 12 in Florida City
4.0 of 5 stars 787 reviews

Been to Days Inn Homestead? Share your experiences!