This place was highly recommended by a friend. When I visited this place I cannot believe what I saw. As I sat down at a table I noticed a roach crawling up the wall and across the dinning room floor. Upon closer inspection I noticed the walls were caked with old dried food and the place was filthy. Then I discovered that I should have checked this place out before entering. Seems there are two reported deaths contributed to eating the food at this place as well as being closed down repeatedly for critical violations by the health department. Please don't waste your time or your money here. I had to shower and dissenfect everything upon leaving.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.